2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
PicardMyGod.jpg

the hell did I miss in here
People did all this yippity yappin about LA and "checking in," antidope antidope gave out his exact location, said I'm outsiiiiiide now what, jokes ensued but ain't nobody done nothing.

trash talking doesn’t mean you get to come into my space

And if you in my space and I push you out of it, that clearly means back up I’m not trying to fight, fall back

if you then decide to break his jaw then that’s a sucker punch. Punching on ****** who clearly not tryna fight is a sucker punch dawg lol

And if you in my space and I push you out of it, that clearly means back up I’m not trying to fight, fall back

if you then decide to break his jaw then that’s a sucker punch. Punching on ****** who clearly not tryna fight is a sucker punch dawg lol
Lol gotta be trolling now. You can't actually be this sheltered.

You don’t know what he said in that instance though. Right at that moment, by all accounts should not have escalated to that point

Again, whether or not he should have been ready for dray (pause) or was cocky in the past whatever, I sn’t the same as whether he got snucked

He clearly wasn’t on that kind of time at that moment

It literally doesn't matter what he said.

I'm not saying what draymond did was good or right.

But if your are arguing with a dude and you shove him

A punch is a perfectly foresable outcome.

Aka NOT a sucker punch

People did all this yippity yappin about LA and "checking in," antidope antidope gave out his exact location, said I'm outsiiiiiide now what, jokes ensued but ain't nobody done nothing.
Not a chance that was his real hotel anyways. Unless he's just in for work, who stays at the airport hotel? Either way I wouldn't play those games just for NT jokes, you don't know who's who and who's lurking and would be crazy to assume.

Ninjas need to be humbled. And Dray was doing just that. JPoole & the Zers gonna be up in arms and make tensions worse than it should.

1665162615613.gif

It literally doesn't matter what he said.

I'm not saying what draymond did was good or right.

But if your are arguing with a dude and you shove him

A punch is a perfectly foresable outcome.

Aka NOT a sucker punch

It may be a foreseeable outcome but that doesn’t make it any less of a sucker punch. Jordan should have foresaw that potential outcome

Still a sucker punch.

If you approach someone then punch someone who’s clearly not trying to fight, that’s a sucker punch

I'm not justifying what draymond did, or saying it was right.

I'm just saying it's not a sucker punch. And it is not.

To me it is being that you at work. Yeah sports is different but it's not the place you walk into expecting to fight. Like I said earlier if Dray really felt like that step outside or somewhere and let's square up where nobody can break it up. That's just me. Swinging on somebody right there you know people gon break it up.

Nah, a push is violence. You should already know whats coming after. If he stepped back and then Draymond still continued to advance, then the push is warranted.

It's a sucker punch. And yes I am from a gated community in the suburbs and never been in a fight in my life, in fact only been sucker punched.

It was a get out of my face shove, the proper response is a shove back and everyone comes and "breaks it up."

If Poole had punched Draymond I'd still call it a sucker punch but more justified, you just walked up on me and got all in my **** but you dont get to come in and start the **** then over respond

or you do really who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom