2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Are you ready to do some leading today?'

Screenshot_20221007-101511_YouTube.jpg

Airport Hilton or something, its somewhere. Shouldnt be hard to find, look for a black dude in the hotel lobby on the wifi. Probably 5'10-6'1, above average fitness level I'd guess, if you hear Drake coming out some airpods +50% likelyhood you got him.

:lol: This dude been doing the most lately

Nah, a push is violence. You should already know whats coming after. If he stepped back and then Draymond still continued to advance, then the push is warranted.

You’re arguing something that I’m not

SHOULD he have expected what could have come next? Sure.

But he didn’t. And he clearly was not trying to fight. You swing and connect on someone who clearly not tryna fight then that’s a sucker punch. He only “put hands on him” to get him out of his space lol

Calling that a sucker punch is wrong and outta pocket :lol:

Green landed a clean punch that dropped Pool after a clear build up between them
Idk about clear build up

Poole was standing there and green was clearly talking to him and then decided to walk over and put his face on his

You’re arguing something that I’m not

SHOULD he have expected what could have come next? Sure.

But he didn’t. And he clearly was not trying to fight. You swing and connect on someone who clearly not tryna fight then that’s a sucker punch. He only “put hands on him” to get him out of his space lol
It's not a sucker punch because violence was already initiated. You keep saying it is. Agree to disagree.

Dray 100% in the wrong here that’s straight up assault. He just went swinging after the guy there wasn’t any level of alrite let’s throw down equilibrium setup there. That said, you protect yourself at all times Poole played it too cool after pushing him off

It may be a foreseeable outcome but that doesn’t make it any less of a sucker punch. Jordan should have foresaw that potential outcome

Still a sucker punch.

If you approach someone then punch someone who’s clearly not trying to fight, that’s a sucker punch

It literally does, if it is a foreseeable outcome of your actions

it is not a sucker punch.

He also said Roscoe's was trash.

ME personally EYE wouldn't take that level of disrespect if I was a LA native. But then again when you look at their gas prices EYE understand if they don't wanna press him.

Imagine spending $20 on a gallon of gas to get lit up?
thats because it is

theres a roscoes 5 min from where he'll be too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom