2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know, you're right. But I think it's pretty obvious :lol:. Like I said, look at the dude in front of Poole and it seems like he can tell what's about to happen. All speculation but..yea

I wouldn't call it a sucker punch if he calling dray a ***** and *** and all that. If you in an argument with ****** and you're talking spicy like that, then yeah it's not a sucker punch because a punch should be expected.

But Dray is a nut. He wanted Steve Kerr's hands for basketball ****. He's not above going OD over simple basketball ****, I don't think.

this is how every fight goes down

it was sucker move, not a sucker punch
Caso Cerrado GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Simon!

I mean I doubt Draymond is deciding to do what he did for no reason :lol:

Doesn’t make it right, but IMO Poole provoking him erases the whole sucker punch thing.

Provoked him how though? Dray taking something he said basketball wise personally is not enough to escalate to that.

Dray runs hot. He don't need much to go off

That was a "I don't wanna fight, someone come break us up" push.

Poole did not want to fight. And we all see why.
This is actually why basketball players in general kinda get labeled as soft compared to other sports. Lotta hold me back. This shows why u can't generalize cause some are still ready to go

'**** you ***** you always been a BAN'
'Watch your mouth lil ***** I aint in the mood to play with you today'
'Nah **** that aint nobody scared of yo old *** I wish you would do something'
'Aight lil ***** this the last time you gon try me I'm telling you right now'
'Shut tf up ***** move back up off me aint nobody tryna fi--'
MINK

This is actually why basketball players in general kinda get labeled as soft compared to other sports. Lotta hold me back. This shows why u can't generalize cause some are still ready to go
Agreed bro. I’m sure your average guy wouldn’t wanna go against 250lb of pure LeBron muscle, or all 6’ 11” of Giannis in his Greek freak glory. Just cause NBA players don’t tackle ppl for a living don’t mean they soft

Nah that aint no sucker punch, Dray already got pushed. If Poole was talking slick and Dray just straight up and went. and punched him then yeah thats a sucker punch.

95% of basketball dudes I met in my life can't fight at all.

I seen Hasheem Thabeet get lit up by a 5'9 ***** with my own eyes :lol:

Agreed bro. I’m sure your average guy wouldn’t wanna go against 250lb of pure LeBron muscle, or all 6’ 11” of Giannis in his Greek freak glory. Just cause NBA players don’t tackle ppl for a living don’t mean they soft
Lol foreal? i thought 5'6 deli clerks could take most 7 footers. Thanks for clearing that up for me

Nah that aint no sucker punch, Dray already got pushed. If Poole was talking slick and Dray just straight up and went. and punched him then yeah thats a sucker punch.
It was a sucker punch pure bish move and uncalled for. Draymond initiated the confrontation by getting in Jordan face and chest bumping him. Jordan has a right to push him out of his personal space Wtf was he supposed to do?

It was a sucker punk pure bish move and uncalled for. Draymond initiated the confrontation by getting in Jordan face and chest bumping him. Jordan has a right to push him out of his personal space Wtf was he supposed to do?

Bish move sure but not a sucker punch. I already stated why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom