2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your teammate who you never really liked that's been talking reckless to you and everybody else on the team for about 3 years
You’re adding extras now lol
But I wouldn’t fire on any teammate to answer your question for just regular on court ish talking. Especially a young boy
Has he ever fired on anyone before?

I’ll wait

It was a sucker punch pure bish move and uncalled for. Draymond initiated the confrontation by getting in Jordan face and chest bumping him. Jordan has a right to push him out of his personal space Wtf was he supposed to do?
Judging by the outcome backing away would have been a better move than two hand chest shoving and testing the stand your ground laws of the state. :lol:

You’re adding extras now lol
But I wouldn’t fire on any teammate to answer your question for just regular on court ish talking. Especially a young boy
Has he ever fired on anyone before?

I’ll wait
I mean by all accounts that's not even extras :lol:. Poole has a rep. Let's assume it wasn't regular **** talk. What's your stance on it then?

What do you think Poole was saying as you watch the video? Something not disrespectful, provoking?

It's relative. I don't think (idk but) Steph is defending JP like this if JP really said some slick ****. It could really be as simple as a basketball argument where JP called Dray out for something and Dray felt insulted, and because he already thinks JP is cocky, took it overboard.

I could see it going down that way.

Again, who knows but Steph and Dray been rolling for years. Why would he be so adamantly defending Poole here?

If Steph say he ain't do nothing to warrant escalating it then I mean... :lol: *shrugs*

this is some Kardashian/Jenner level timing

Impeccable timing

EA7F4560-167F-4C65-A760-8DF406BA62B7.jpeg

i haven't made up my mind. I think it's possible he could been asking for it.
but well never know.

but whether draymond is right or wrong, it's not a sucker punch.
But his teammates are saying it’s unwarranted :lol: . Dray is a repeat offender. This definitely SEEMS like you’re just trying to go against the grain here.

But his teammates are saying it’s unwarranted :lol: . Dray is a repeat offender. This definitely SEEMS like you’re just trying to go against the grain here.

:rolleyes

man please do not start with me.

the thread seems pretty split on this,
so there is not a strong consensus here to give a contrarian take for.

i don't even have a strong opinion, it's just a vehicle for jokes.
if you disagree fine, but give it a rest with the contrarianism thing.

I could imagine a scenario where Poole was asking for it.
I could imagine a scenario where Draymond looks like a psycho.

if i had to bet money id guess it's more likely Draymond is in the wrong.

Poole slipping for not having his guard up. But Dray took it to another level.

That’s on Dray. Idc what you call it, but he was dead wrong for that.

*****s got too comfortable with the “hol…hol…hold me back” stuff that NBA players have grown accustomed too. I’m sure Poole was thinking this was another routine version of that. Lil tussle, words, break it up and move on.

But Draymond was with ALL the ********. This hurts Draymond even more. Because he truly can’t get away with the **** he’s gotten away with before.

League/Refs bout to have the shortest leash on him.

Imma just assume that Dray issued a verbal contract to deliver the paws and Poole in kind signified that he accepted those terms and conditions not reading the fine print and failed to realize that Dray intended to bind him to that contract effective immediately

Do you guys seriously expect Steve to come out and say Pool had it coming? They aren’t gonna throw him under the bus to the media :lol:

This is an extreme. Throw anyone under the bus of course not.

Steph could have been diplomatic about it. "Were teammates, these things happen, we're brothers yadadyada" he seemed flat out pissed and said "nothing Jordan did warranted that"

And per the Lowe post today, behind the scenes apparently he's doing even more to defend Jordan Poole

I can't imagine that he said anything remotely bad if Steph is doing all of this defending for JP, no?

#SuckerPunch

I need Moe and Franz to hit Draymond with the double clothesline this season 〽️

giphy.webp

Dray 100% in the wrong here that’s straight up assault. He just went swinging after the guy there wasn’t any level of alrite let’s throw down equilibrium setup there. That said, you protect yourself at all times Poole played it too cool after pushing him off
This take so far is the best one, imho.

I could imagine a scenario where Poole was asking for it.
I could imagine a scenario where Draymond looks like a psycho.

if i had to bet money id guess it's more likely Draymond is in the wrong.
I don't think people are, at least I'm not, defending Draymond as much as they are defending the term sucker punch. : 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom