2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a sucker punch pure bish move and uncalled for. Draymond initiated the confrontation by getting in Jordan face and chest bumping him. Jordan has a right to push him out of his personal space Wtf was he supposed to do?
Somebody talk crazy to you what you gonna do in that situation blood?

Did Jordan Poole look like he was ready for a fight? Did he see the punch coming? Was he even looking at Draymond as he was in mid swing?

You talk slick and someone goes up to you in that manner you better be expecting something, you push him you better be expecting SOMETHING, if Dray just pushed him back would call that a sucker push? No cause everything leading up to that point youd expect something.

Whats crazy is one of the reports from when the incident was initially announced said "Pooled didn't leave until he finished his on the court activities ". That man couldn't leave if he wanted based off the video I'm seeing.

Whats crazy is one of the reports from when the incident was initially announced said "Pooled didn't leave until he finished his on the court activities ". That man couldn't leave if he wanted based off the video I'm seeing.

The most on point thing said was by Shannon when he said you can tell Poole hasn't been in any fights. Look at the Danny Green looking dude in front of Poole the whole time. Clearly Poole said some **** that was about to get his *** kicked :lol:

Peep how Kuminga didn't move to try to break it up at all.

Boy saw his name going into the starting lineup and decided to let the chips fall where they may :rofl:

That’s definitely a sucker punch

His own teammate said there's nothing that warranted the situation that happened. I don't think he'd have that tone if JP really did or said something disrespectful. Like we don't know what he said, but STEPH CURRY is basically saying what was said wasn't even that deep.

Then on top of it not being that deep, he clearly wasn't trying to fight. Punching a ***** who clearly aint' tryna fight and didn't provoke it is a sucker punch to me lol

And if JP wasn't on that kind of time verbally, then idk how it WASNT a sucker punch

My prediction is off to a good start so far. Ime sleeping with staff members and Dusty dray mad cause they styling on him.
9E439793-A03B-4C09-AD31-5F8E610A23F9.jpeg

His own teammate said there's nothing that warranted the situation that happened. I don't think he'd have that tone if JP really did or said something disrespectful.

And if JP wasn't on that kind of time verbally, then idk how it WASNT a sucker punch

Curry a nice guy and has his mind on the chip. He just saying the "right" things. Doesn't mean tts factual.

Curry a nice guy and has his mind on the chip. He just saying the "right" things. Doesn't mean tts factual.

Come on my guy :lol: :lol: He been riding with Dray for years. He wouldn't have taken this stance if JP was really on some disrespectful, provoking ****.

Come on my guy :lol: :lol: He been riding with Dray for years. He wouldn't have taken this stance if JP was really on some disrespectful, provoking ****.
What do you think Poole was saying as you watch the video? Something not disrespectful, provoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom