2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ Speaks…and deletes 🔥🔥👀👀👀🔥🔥
87B68601-EC88-4646-8D2B-CF26954C56D3.png

This is an extreme. Throw anyone under the bus of course not.

Steph could have been diplomatic about it. "Were teammates, these things happen, we're brothers yadadyada" he seemed flat out pissed and said "nothing Jordan did warranted that"

And per the Lowe post today, behind the scenes apparently he's doing even more to defend Jordan Poole

I can't imagine that he said anything remotely bad if Steph is doing all of this defending for JP, no?

#SuckerPunch
Curry and them ARE being diplomatic about it. They can’t take Draymond’s side and “victim blame” to the media. Can’t do that at all.

'**** you ***** you always been a BAN'
'Watch your mouth lil ***** I aint in the mood to play with you today'
'Nah **** that aint nobody scared of yo old *** I wish you would do something'
'Aight lil ***** this the last time you gon try me I'm telling you right now'
'Shut tf up ***** move back up off me aint nobody tryna fi--'
MINK
Almost verbatim. Almost. Verbatim. Damn near the exact same words I uttered to my brother before I got the ultimate wash down. And Rinse.

Y'all disagreeing with his teammates who were there man :lol:

His own teammates saying nothing warranted that happening. They saying that public, privately,

y'all got it man lol
You're literally going off of hearsay instead of visual evidence. You watched the video and concluded that there's no way Poole said anything 'remotely bad'?

Curry and them ARE being diplomatic about it. They can’t take Draymond’s side and “victim blame” to the media. Can’t do that at all.

You think Steph's presser about this was being diplomatic? And his support of Jordan behind the scenes is just diplomatic? I guess.

You're literally going off of hearsay instead of visual evidence

I am going off of who was there and who's on the team.

You are going off of literal assumptions bro. We don't know what Jordan said. We do know how Steph and Andre feel about this though, and they said JP has been great and that none of that was warranted

I am going off of who was there and who's on the team.

You are going off of literal assumptions bro. We don't know what Jordan said. We do know how Steph and Andre feel about this though, and they said JP has been great and that none of that was warranted
Yea..thats's called hearsay. You watched the video and concluded that there is no way Poole said anything 'remotely bad'? Or you came to that conclusion because of what somebody said?

:rolleyes

man please do not start with me.

the thread seems pretty split on this,
so there is not a strong consensus here to give a contrarian take for.

i don't even have a strong opinion, it's just a vehicle for jokes.
if you disagree fine, but give it a rest with the contrarianism thing.
I don’t agree with the characterization of the thread being pretty split — just split on what defines a sucker punch. Not whether he deserved it or was somehow in the wrong.

I just asked you a question, in good faith, but we can just cut the interaction if that bothers you. Like you said it is a discussion board where people discuss things, though.

Finally caught the video.

Man for Draymond to punch him like that that **** had to be boiling for a while. You would never expect a teammate to hit you like that over some trash talk especially in that setting though. It clearly looked like it was personal or something disrespectful was said.

Still not a sucker punch. Just unexpected. If it’s personal and after Poole pushed him, should be ready to fight at that point.

Either way, Draymond a sucker. Thats not ok. Warriors should make an example out of him and suspend him.

P C H P C H out here defending Jordan Poole Pro Bono

Lol I ain't 'defending' poole, we just only know so far what his teammates who were there have said about the situation. If you want to put your own assumptions and beliefs into it go right ahead.

EYE don't see how he did or said anything that bad if Steph and co. are being this adamant about him. Poole being cocky and arrogant as a ball player doesn't mean he said something that crossed the line. Dray is a hot head. We don't know what was said, but his teammates at least publicly are saying what was said didn't warrant dray doing that. Rolling with his teammates for now.

If you punch a ***** that's not trying to fight, and didn't give you a real reason to slide him, then that's a sucker punch.

Steph say JP didn't, so sucker punch lol

I feel like if **** talking is occurring and personal space is being violated, both dudes facing each other, the 'sucker' element has left the building.

By that point you should be ready for anything. If someone is yapping you and crowding you you have to be ready to do the thing.

But I appreciate all the different opinions.

What Melo did to that dude on the Knicks back in the day (Collins?) was a sucker punch.

Lol I ain't 'defending' poole, we just only know so far what his teammates who were there have said about the situation. If you want to put your own assumptions and beliefs into it go right ahead.

EYE don't see how he did or said anything that bad if Steph and co. are being this adamant about him. Poole being cocky and arrogant as a ball player doesn't mean he said something that crossed the line. Dray is a hot head. We don't know what was said, but his teammates at least publicly are saying what was said didn't warrant dray doing that. Rolling with his teammates for now.
"Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, you had to do something, mfer punched you in the mouth" Eddie Murphy voice :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom