2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wild asl to go off of statements rather than video. I hope yall never have jury duty :lol:

Bro you don't even know what was said in the video :lol: going off of what his teammates said vs a muted video where we'd have to assume what was said

I'm on this man lol

Bro you don't even know what was said in the video :lol: going off of what his teammates said vs a muted video where we'd have to assume what was said

I'm on this man lol
I'm saying you watched the video with your own eyes and concluded there was no way imaginable that Poole said ANYTHING remotely bad all because Steph said so

IDK if Jordan Poole said anything sideways but I do know Draymond caught that man clean with that punch no way he wasn't seeing three Draymonds after that

BJ Speaks…and deletes 🔥🔥👀👀👀🔥🔥
87B68601-EC88-4646-8D2B-CF26954C56D3.png
Damn, not in front of drake

Dray's actions were unwarranted because you shouldn't be slapping tf out of a teammate. That doesn't mean Poole wasn't talking crazy and provoking the situation. It's like yall are using the 'never hit a woman' argument to defend Poole :lol:
Whatever the man said to him didn’t warrant that in that setting. I’m sure he didn’t say anything about his mom or his kids so at the end of the day it’s just regular ish talking on the court . And again he ain’t never punched nobody in his decade + long career yet he picks his “teammate” that’s not even trying to fight him to do it too?

He’s a bish for that period

Whatever the man said to him didn’t warrant that in that setting.
Yea that's what I said. Even if he was talking crazy about his family or just came up with the most disrespectful **** he could think of, it was still 'unwarranted'.. but that doesn't mean it wasn't warranted. Smell me? I'm not saying it was cool but I'm not saying what Poole potentially did or said was cool either. 'Never hit a woman'

Whatever the man said to him didn’t warrant that in that setting. I’m sure he didn’t say anything about his mom or his kids so at the end of the day it’s just regular ish talking on the court . And again he ain’t never punched nobody in his decade + long career yet he picks his “teammate” that’s not even trying to fight him to do it too?

He’s a bish for that period

You still aint say nothing about my "sucker push" reply to one of your ealier statements.

Sucker punch where I’m from is if you’re not facing the person. Once he pushed him And they’re squared up. No, not a sucker punch.

You shouldn’t expect a teammate to punch you like that though.
That’s the thing Jordan wasn’t squared up you’re Making things up now.
Draymond punched a man that wasn’t even looking at him that’s the very definition of a sucker punch sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom