2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing Jordan wasn’t squared up you’re Making things up now.
Draymond punched a man that wasn’t even looking at him that’s the very definition of a sucker punch sir.

Jordan was facing him when he pushed him. They were directly in front of each other. Not sure what video you’re watching.

The Warriors front office are afraid of Draymond too. They stay letting him get away with w.e tf he wants. Eventually you cross a line.

Sad that before the video leaked they didn’t even wanna suspend him.

Reactions: DLF
58a71d0ce4b09a0a172ec5f3_1455589917779-yrd15k_t_1487347060786_640_360_400.gif

Jordan was facing him when he pushed him. They were directly in front of each other. Not sure what video you’re watching.
Yea he shoved him literally a second before :lol:, he was fully aware of where Dray was and still looking his direction as he tried playing it off cool.

He just didn't expect Dray to dial it to 100 immediately :lol:

Draymond officially on my **** list.

Picking on younger guys who he knows won’t fight back. Thinking he some tough guy.

Glad Tristan Kardashian put him in his place.

#teamtristan

We live in the hold me back era of basketball, as someone else already pointed it out. You know how many times these guys just push each other and NOTHING happens? Nobody expected that to follow that push. They didn’t square up or anything. That was a sucker punch.

At the end of the day, you can't push somebody all in your face then say it's a sucker punch :lol:

Pretty much. Fits all the criteria of a situation that almost always leads to hands being thrown. Yapping, getting in the other dude's face, pushing.

That can't be a sucker punch situation.

If Poole turned around kept practicing/shooting after the initial words were exchanged and Draymond ran up on him that would be a sucker punch.

If Jokic punched MM instead of spearing him, that would've been a sucker punch.

We live in the hold me back era of basketball, as someone else already pointed it out. You know how many times these guys just push each other and NOTHING happens? Nobody expected that to follow that push. They didn’t square up or anything. That was a sucker punch.
Right, and folks want to act like a 10 year vet of the "hold me back" culture wasn't aware like he's some G just off the street.

Dray extra foul for that smh. Poole a little dude too. Poole had no shot even if he did had time to square up. Dray Superman punched him and still had the wherewithal to catch Poole’s body and head from hitting the court as his soul left for a bit 😂. Poole gonna get paid either way, Dray just made it extra hard for the front office now.

I haven’t been more proud to be a Draymond Green fan than I am after watching the footage. As many of you know I am a huge Dubz fan and I proudly wear my faithful to da Bay hoodie even though I am not from da Bay and I’m only faithful when they win. Dray utilized da Superman punch to perfection. He closed the distance but when Poole pushed him that push gave Dray the room to unleash the shot.
AC0366CB-5F23-4593-AD64-CFD7FD721571.gif

Me and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford after watching the fight

8573B1AE-0F08-4BB2-AC92-CB66E3BEB84C.gif

We are both happy but I had to let him know that he’s still a Lib

Yea he shoved him literally a second before :lol:, he was fully aware of where Dray was and still looking his direction as he tried playing it off cool.

He just didn't expect Dray to dial it to 100 immediately :lol:
dray had already gotten in his face

some would say the situation was at 50 already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom