2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch, these "reports" probably aren't even real.

Twitter just has folks believing everything if it's a blue check.
dog days of the off-season
nba media needs content

Juelz GIFs | Tenor

like it or not the Celtics got that rep of ****ting on their own players. That IT stink (no matter how justified the trade was) isn’t just going away.

Obviously this is the way the nba works but JB has to be feeling some type of way. Especially since Tatum didn’t play that much (if at all) better than him in the finals.

If you don’t trade him now maybe he walks for nothing in free agency because he’s alienated.

Reactions: MVP
like it or not the Celtics got that rep of ****ting on their own players. That IT stink (no matter how justified the trade was) isn’t just going away.

Obviously this is the way the nba works but JB has to be feeling some type of way. Especially since Tatum didn’t play that much (if at all) better than him in the finals.

If you don’t trade him now maybe he walks for nothing in free agency because he’s alienated.

I get all of that but in what world does he think he should not be traded to land a once in a generation player. That’s what gets me.

I get all of that but in what world does he think he should not be traded to land a once in a generation player. That’s what gets me.

Yeah I hear that. It could be JB wondering , “why is Tatum the untouchable one when I think I’m just as good.” Idk. Egos are funny.

Kawhi, AD. Jaylen???

This is some Westbrook levels of delusion

Nah they’re echoing your point. It should be an honor to be discussed as the main trade chip for a player or Kawhi/AD/KD’s caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom