2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I golfed for the first time couple years back. It’s not that hard. Actually picked it up pretty quickly since I was always a dead eye shooter and my hand eye coordination is top notch. Your mechanics gotta be good, that’s why I’m not surprised Steph Curry is good at it. Me and him have a lot in common.

Its surprisingly pretty fun too once the drinks flowing.
What did I tell y'all

This man is an ELITE poster

Y’all have a good evening
Imma be out hoopin

:nthat:

Purple Gradients

Always wanted this colorway to drop
296ef96e516157e6553f86904457e79b--kobe-s-sacramento-kings.jpg

Crazy? Not at all.

But I am willing to stand down for the good of the order.
It's crazy. I'd never get this aggressive over someone else's opinion on things. It doesn't affect me at all it could never move me in this manner.

Not gonna catch me not believing that I can't do something without giving it a reasonable amount of effort either. I can do whatever I want. You should look in the mirror every day and think the same.

Not gonna get into the whole back and forth but lastly before someone does it... Golf isn't a sport man. If one of the selling points of your activity is "you can be in almost any shape to do it" then it isn't a sport.

Also them dudes have no heart. Why do I have to be quiet while they're golfing. Steph Curry can shoot from 40 feet with 30k people screaming in his ear but the whole world would crumble if I sneezed during a 10 foot putt from Phil Mickelson including him. He'd have a fit. Them dudes are sissies man. They don't get to be athletes.

Never seen this. Hilarious

Cool. GHIN exists. We can revisit this after I have played an ample amount of golf I won't forget. All I got though I have said what I had to say.

Cool bro. Good luck to you man. I mean that.

It’s a fun sport regardless.

You can get addicted quick.

If you're a scratch golfer, you're probably in the top 1% of golfers in the world. Then 1% of that 1% goes on to play professionally.

Whether you're a great DJ, musician, accountant, golfer, etc. there's so much work that goes into whatever is being done at the highest level. To strip something down to "it's just ___" is discrediting all that work.

I didn’t realize scratch golfers were the 1% of sport/game/activity/whatever you want to call it but the bolded is so true. Like I definitely support self-confidence and believing in yourself but in order to be in the 1% of the one thing, you absolutely have to make sacrifices in several other areas. It is why terms like work-life balance (I believe in this) or subject matter expert exists.

I didn’t realize scratch golfers were the 1% of sport/game/activity/whatever you want to call it but the bolded is so true. Like I definitely support self-confidence and believing in yourself but in order to be in the 1% of the one thing, you absolutely have to make sacrifices in several other areas. It is why terms like work-life balance (I believe in this) or subject matter expert exists.
This is part of my point. The work to live factors of society prevent a lot of people from finding out these things about what they can do. If more people had unlimited free time to figure out more people would have figured out golf.

Do some people have an ability to figure out things better than others? Sure. But given an unlimited amount of time they can figure out most things.

I 100% subscribe to this theory some of yall should give the book a read. But haha the jokes. Yall need more self belief

It's crazy. I'd never get this aggressive over someone else's opinion on things. It doesn't affect me at all it could never move me in this manner.

Not gonna catch me not believing that I can't do something without giving it a reasonable amount of effort either. I can do whatever I want. You should look in the mirror every day and think the same.
Exactly. That’s really my issue - you’re lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is off the charts.

You don’t think it’s “aggressive” to dismiss every genre of music that you don’t like as “trash” or “unimportant”?

Man, I was ready to leave you alone, but now you’ve really annoyed me. Buckle up, hypocrite.

Exactly. That’s really my issue - you’re lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is off the charts.

You don’t think it’s “aggressive” to dismiss every genre of music that you don’t like “trash” or “unimportant”?

Man, I was ready to leave you alone, but now you’ve really annoyed me. Buckle up, hypocrite.
1659150420650.gif

Please calm down man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom