2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently folks been having a good time using this outside...

96-118-165-02.jpg
antidope antidope

Speaking of being washed, what type of grills do y’all recommend for the backyard? Not trying to go too crazy but want to have something decent.
I dont know much about gas but like amitt5504 amitt5504 mentioned you really can't go wrong with a regular ol kettle grill like a Weber when it comes to charcoal

If you want to flex a Kamado Joe is pretty nice. Especially for smoking but them thangs cost

If you want something to plug n play thay gives you legit grill flavor without babysitting the fire then Rec Tec's Bulleyes is a good choice but a little more than a Weber

You gotta plan and make time for it if that’s what you wanna do…Can’t hang out every weekend but your age/fam situation shouldn’t stop you if you wanna hit the town with the fellaz every once in a while long as you got your lady n kids situated
This really what it is. Gotta make some compromises.

Give your lady some heads up. Shouldn't have any problem with it, or you're with the wrong one.

I get the optics of it but you know there are people in there 20’s who like to cook.

You guys are making it sound like only people Tony Soprano’s age are grilling out here.

Fam, you’re taking this entirely too serious. :lol: Most people in major metropolitan areas in their 20s don’t even have a backyard setup like that, barring living in a condo/high rise type with a community grill. We all (assuming here) grew up watching the men in our family on the grill. Now we’re the ones on the grill. That’s all I’m saying here

Facts. I got a cousin who’s 35…and he’s been trying to be an old family man, since he was like 22. Granted, he had kids early and was in the military and married by like 24. But dude took it to the extreme :lol:. And this was a ***** that used to get fresh, hoop, hang a lil bit before that.

But Looking back, he was always rushing to be older as kids, up until he had kids. Buddy was like 27/28, and acting like he was 45. Funny enough, he back outside…and I’m settling down :lol:

It’s def all a mentality tho. You get older, but can still do fly things (for your age) and be fly and not be washed. Washed is a state of mind.

My 30s been lit so far, 2 years in.
Man this is like everyone in a military town, **** is gross.

Fam, you’re taking this entirely too serious. :lol: Most people in major metropolitan areas in their 20s don’t even have a backyard setup like that, barring living in a condo/high rise type with a community grill. We all (assuming here) grew up watching the men in our family on the grill. Now we’re the ones on the grill. That’s all I’m saying here

Ah okay. :lol:

Home Depot card might be peak level washed :lol:

I feel this :lol: but my wife got way too many home projects for me to do not to have a Home Depot CC.
She wanted a 60" dining table to seat up to 8 people for the holidays.
All the ones she liked were like $1500-3k. I said FOH.
Got with my brother and built that **** ourselves.
Used this $4400 Wayfair table as inspiration.
Burchett+Pedestal+Dining+Table.jpg

Built this in 2 weeks for less than $500. Still deciding what color to stain it.
Going to do a media wall in the living room next.
F6334FCC-7F62-4DA0-88C0-CAFFC2007A95.jpeg

Power washed when you not falling for the grilling/lawn work shenanigans thats just extra work on my days off
fight-all-my-life.gif

Its time to pay people for all that 😂

I feel this :lol: but my wife got way too many home projects for me to do not to have a Home Depot CC.

Built this in 2 weeks for less than $500. Still deciding what color to stain it.
Them Bob the Builder home projects :emoji_fire:

Just proves antidope antidope s point. This man D StaXX D StaXX did this in 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom