2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this :lol: but my wife got way too many home projects for me to do not to have a Home Depot CC.
She wanted a 60" dining table to seat up to 8 people for the holidays.
All the ones she liked were like $1500-3k. I said FOH.
Got with my brother and built that **** ourselves.
Used this $4400 Wayfair table as inspiration.
Burchett+Pedestal+Dining+Table.jpg

Built this in 2 weeks for less than $500. Still deciding what color to stain it.
Going to do a media wall in the living room next.
F6334FCC-7F62-4DA0-88C0-CAFFC2007A95.jpeg
Good stuff. My Youtube algorithm is filled with these DIY projects and restorations with no intention of ever building something myself :pimp: props lol

I got a propane/charcoal combo grill. Propane is convenient if you want to grill something last minute but charcoal is where it's at.

This right here.

Power washed when you not falling for the grilling/lawn work shenanigans thats just extra work on my days off
fight-all-my-life.gif

Its time to pay people for all that 😂

Bro I love working in the yard. I HATE paying people to do stuff I can do myself.
Think about the money you save overtime.
Wish I had took some teenage Ls with cutting my hair cause that's the only thing I constantly have to pay for.

I feel this :lol: but my wife got way too many home projects for me to do not to have a Home Depot CC.

Built this in 2 weeks for less than $500. Still deciding what color to stain it.
And here I am proud as hell I fixed my toilet handle without having to call for help.

Man! That’s HARD :pimp:

And saved hella bread too. Outstanding

Bro, that’s amazing.

Well done.

My uncle used to own a contracting business. He’d be proud if I did something like this. :lol:

I just constantly disappoint him tho :lol:

I get the optics of it - but you know there are people in there 20’s who like to cook right??

You guys are making it sound like only people Tony Soprano’s age are grilling out here.

One of the craziest things about this show is he was only 37 when it started filming. And this is season 1 so that guy is only 37 :lol:

One of the craziest things about this show is he was only 37 when it started filming. And this is season 1 so that guy is only 37 :lol:

Yea, I remember finding out James Gandolfini was only like 5 years older than Christopher IRL.

I couldn’t believe it :lol:

In “Many Saints of Newark” Tony is 15 years older.

Bron :pimp:

Everytime I feel like he does his due diligence and honestly just don’t think he had any options.

Clearly not looking for a title anymore.

Guy became Tim the Toolman Taylor over night.

35. Wife and 6 month old twins. Got some grey hairs. Dress clean. Can stay up for the west coast games. Don’t get to hoop much anymore though.

Can’t say I really feel washed whatsoever.
35 is the new 25, with or without kids. Congrats on the twinzies!

You far from washed bro.

I'm trying to find an all purpose handyman now. I have a bunch of electrical stuff I need done, wanna get some real sturdy shelves put in.

D StaXX D StaXX youre better than me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom