2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1653066365753.jpeg

this playoffs is the playoffs of the big man who is supposed to take over and just defers to his teammate

ayton now adebayo

y'all dudes are bigger than everyone on the ******* court built like some god damn Adonises. get you *** in the post and make some plays damn

this playoffs is the playoffs of the big man who is supposed to take over and just defers to his teammate

ayton now adebayo

y'all dudes are bigger than everyone on the ****ing court built like some god damn Adonises. get you *** in the post and make some plays damn
I mean bam ain’t really a big man fr

I don’t think rules are why old hoopers played/dribbled the way they did. They just didn’t have decades of innovation that players have had since. I mean, look at how they shot the basketball. They all look goofy doing that too. Did the rules say you had to shoot the ball like you’ve never touched a basketball? Same with football. Didn’t they used to pass the ball like 2 times a game back in the day? Then someone learned how to do it effectively and decades later you get Mahomes.

Cousy is a pioneer and a legend.

Cousy wouldn’t be on an NBA roster in 2022.

Both are OK.

60 year old Bob Cousy goes for 25 points 13 assists against the NT varsity Allstars.

1985-0105-bob-cousy-079113675jpg.jpg

:lol:

Yeah right. All we'd have to do is put sneeker sneeker on him. That's Pat Bev.

wavycrocket wavycrocket 's love of Steph's gravity lets me know that he's a knockdown shooter

firstclass firstclass Is so skilled with the rock I already know due to his Kyrie fandom he will take Cousy off the driblble

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Is a rim protector EYE can tell due to his love of Drummond.

How is Cousy stopping all of that?

On top of that we have aepps20 aepps20 SETTING BIG BODY MAGA screens like the WALL TRUMP Promised.

Then when Meth clears @Deadset Ace off COVID-19 list he can run the Pnr like his NBA counterpart Stockton

I don’t think rules are why old hoopers played/dribbled the way they did. They just didn’t have decades of innovation that players have had since. I mean, look at how they shot the basketball. They all look goofy doing that too. Did the rules say you had to shoot the ball like you’ve never touched a basketball? Same with football. Didn’t they used to pass the ball like 2 times a game back in the day? Then someone learned how to do it effectively and decades later you get Mahomes.

Both are OK.

My question always in these debates is.

Are you saying 1960s version of Bob Cousy confined to the limitations of his time wouldn't be on an NBA roster?

Or are you giving Bob Cousy access to everything the players today have and still feel ike he wouldn't be on an NBA roster?

Yeah right. All we'd have to do is put sneeker sneeker on him. That's Pat Bev.

wavycrocket wavycrocket 's love of Steph's gravity lets me know that he's a knockdown shooter

firstclass firstclass Is so skilled with the rock I already know due to his Kyrie fandom he will take Cousy off the driblble

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Is a rim protector EYE can tell due to his love of Drummond.

How is Cousy stopping all of that?

On top of that we have aepps20 aepps20 SETTING BIG BODY MAGA screens like the WALL TRUMP Promised.

Then when Meth clears @Deadset Ace off COVID-19 list he can run the Pnr like his NBA counterpart Stockton

I don’t like Drummond. I’m 5’7”. I’m not protecting any rims

Both are OK.

They looked like they were lining up a billiards shot.

UN4L5W7HZZGTXLVCYHIHU3ABGI.jpg

That's why it's dumb to compare those players to players of today in pretty much every sport.

Nothing they did back then would translate to today's game. They have the luxury of what players have nowadays and would adapt accordingly. They also would be smoking Marlboro reds and doing military drills on the weekend.

Both are OK.
they looked goofy in today's game but the funny part is they can be extremely efficient. so talking about innovation, is it only for style or efficiency?

Attachments

• jackiemoon.gif
    jackiemoon.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom