2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better

What?
michael-irvin-laugh.gif

:lol: My favorite part:

Brown revealed his new position by taking to social media and posting an invoice for over $2 million for an owner’s suite at Super Bowl LVI, as well as a batch of lower VIP passes.

“As President, it was important to me to book the Donda Suite for this years SUPERBOWL LVI,” AB wrote in the caption. “This is a game meant to be watched together. This is the love and unity we need to push. THIS IS FOR THE KIDS, OUR NEXT GENERATION!!!”

Ok and nobody is talking about the warriors chemistry now. The point is all the back and forth that's been going on since KD left contridicts everything that was said when he was there.

Damn near every dynasty has had drama, the problem is people was pushing this story that the warriors was ego-less and nobody cared about credit, "they just wanna hoop". :lol:

Nobody ever said the warriors was ego-less :lol:

Their core def prioritized winning over the NOISE.

Y’all confuse the noise with ego. Ego isn’t a bad thing.

Klay literally came out his mouth, right after KD signed in 2016…and said

“I ain’t sacrificing ****”

(And he’s supposed to be the least confrontational one). He proceeded to have seasosn where he shot the ball more than ever, and set career highs in shot attempts etc. Y’all still don’t know what y’all watching.

Nah bruh. You lying like a mfer or got hit in the head. In this thread ya'll warriors supporters was always downplaying their "drama" then when Dray and KD started confirming it ya'll got quiet.

Because they do generally stay away from drama and play for each other. Your inability to understand nuance is YOUR issue not people's with a brain. Purposely ignoring nuance to further a point is called a lie, learn how these things work.

Because they do generally stay away from drama and play for each other. Your inability to understand nuance is YOUR issue not people's with a brain. Purposely ignoring nuance to further a point is called a lie, learn how these things work.

You dudes got ya'll capes on so tight for these warriors.

Who said they don't play for each other? We talking when KD was there and his FA agency. The team had a lot of drama his last year which has been confirmed BY THE PLAYERS ON THE TEAM. That's it. Nobdy said Steph and Klay are bad dudes and selfish.

I swear 2015 warrriors fans have become the worse bunch. :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom