2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once we got Durant, Draymond decided that he doesn't have to worry about scoring. I remember projecting him to improving from 14ppg to 16-18ppg after that lost to the Cavs. I legitimately thought he would work on that.

220327-chris-rock-will-smith-3-ew-1052p-acc676.jpg

Bro nobody talking about the entire game, we talking about the 4th quarter. You know, the most important quarter there is? My question is why sit Curry at all in the 4th? He would have still played less minutes than Tatum.

Additionally, a 10 point lead is better than a 5 point lead no? Who knows what happens in that 3 minutes with him on the floor, completely different game

So is Kerr blameless? Nothing he could have done?

Additionally sitting Steph througu the first 6 of the 2nd when he was blazing in the 1st. No better way to cool someone off than sitting him for that long.

Bro nobody talking about the entire game, we talking about the 4th quarter. You know, the most important quarter there is? My question is why sit Curry at all in the 4th? He would have still played less minutes than Tatum.

Additionally, a 10 point lead is better than a 5 point lead no? Who knows what happens in that 3 minutes with him on the floor, completely different game

So is Kerr blameless? Nothing he could have done?

Wasn't talking about your post specifically, was catching up on 50-60 pages since yesterday.

Was Kerr blameless, Idk, probably not. I do not think his rotations were the biggest reason the 4th quarter went the way it did.

Curious, as a Warriors fan, what adjustments are you expecting/hoping for? Hard to play Tatum any better. Just curious outside of substitutions and the lack of offensive creativity I saw what would you change?

during the celtics comeback, there was about a 7 minute stretch where wiggins was sitting while the dubs relied on iggy. iggy isn’t terrible but wiggins shouldve come in with steph when kerr saw the avalanche. wiggins’ willingness to attack the paint puts pressure on defenses. iggy’s too passive. if celtics are gonna go away from drop coverage and bring time lord/al onto steph on the perimeter, you need a dude like wiggins who’s gonna be a slasher and get to the rim. when iggy had pritchard on him 10’ from the hoop and he did a turnaround fadeaway, it was time to pull him :lol: i love iggy but OPJ needs to be taking more of his minutes, even if brown was cooking him

dubs wildcard is how does Poole respond. 2/7 with 4 turnovers.. can it get worse for him? he’s gotta make his move off the first dribble or pass it. kept dribbling into traffic and then getting baited into turnovers. hopefully dude comes out with more pride and confidence next game.

defensively, they played hella well for most of the game. celtics hit 9/12 threes in the fourth, many of which were wide open. stay home on shooters. this could sound stupid but i’d rather die by contested tatum layups then open 3s from al, smart and white

Last edited:
during the celtics comeback, there was about a 7 minute stretch where wiggins was sitting while the dubs relied on iggy. iggy isn’t terrible but wiggins shouldve come in with steph when kerr saw the avalanche. wiggins’ willingness to attack the paint puts pressure on defenses. iggy’s too passive. if celtics are gonna go away from drop coverage and bring time lord/al onto steph on the perimeter, you need a dude like wiggins who’s gonna be a slasher and get to the rim. when iggy had pritchard on him 10’ from the hoop and he did a turnaround fadeaway, it was time to pull him :lol: i love iggy but OPJ needs to be taking more of his minutes, even if brown was cooking him

dubs wildcard is how does Poole respond. 2/7 with 4 turnovers.. can it get worse for him? he’s gotta make his move off the first dribble or pass it. kept dribbling into traffic and then getting baited into turnovers. hopefully dude comes out with more pride and confidence next game.

defensively, they played hella well for most of the game. celtics hit 9/12 threes in the fourth, many of which were wide open. stay home on shooters. this could sound stupid but i’d rather die by contested tatum layups then open 3s from al, smart and white
ALL OF THIS

Y’all mad at him for a podcast and flapping his lips talking sh*t but when he’s dirty on the court it’s “oH tHaTs jUsT dRaYmOnD bEiNg DrAyMoNd”

Interesting

Y'all created this. :lol:

Hyped this role player (a great one) into thinking he a first ballot HOFer

this isn't a shot at you but NT in general. folks flip flop on dray's status over and over again when it's convenient. when the warriors were winning rings, people used dray to take away from steph's individual greatness ("steph's playing with HoFers! he's not doing it alone!"). but then NT will also refer to Dray as a great "role player" when the dubs lose a a game or go on bad a run.

which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom