2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about something yesterday

Lakers and Celtics hate each other

So if die hard west coast Lakers fans are pulling for the Celtics to win
That means GS "fans" on the west coast must be completely unbearable :lol:

Bron trying to ride the Rattlesnake coattails :smh:
3274A155-F6DB-49A7-B2E9-096448C5FC9A.gif

**** said “via complex sports” :rofl:

It’s really legion hoops via complex sports via some real interview or some off-hand comments.

Not going @ you NickFolarin NickFolarin , but I can’t stand this era of engagement and aggragation

Give me the original quote and context and then let me form my opinion lol.

My favorite Warriors signing since their run started was Nick Young.

Believe the reporting surrounding that signing was Bob Myers let KD and Draymond choose who they wanted the Warriors to sign with the MLE and they settled on Swaggy P. Then Swaggy P came into the season out of shape and into the doghouse he went. :lol:
bleacher-report-twitter-june-10-2018-001.jpg

**** said “via complex sports” :rofl:

It’s really legion hoops via complex sports via some real interview or some off-hand comments.

Not going @ you NickFolarin NickFolarin , but I can’t stand this era of engagement and aggragation

Give me the original quote and context and then let me form my opinion lol.
It's in the link. It's from the shop. They asked him who he would rather play with of the two remaining teams. Boston or Warriors. You think he's going to say Boston? lol

When asked which remaining playoff team he’d prefer to play for, LeBron James picked the Golden State Warriors over the Boston Celtics.

During an upcoming episode of UNINTERRUPTED’s The Shop, explained why he’d go with the West Coast team. “It’d be Golden State,” LeBron said in the trailer above, exclusive to Complex. “I would love to get into a pissing match with Draymond [Green]. I love when somebody cuss me out.”

Who even knows what Out of Shape is anymore. The heats "Super stringent do it or die" body fat rule is 18%

It's in the link. It's from the shop. They asked him who he would rather play of the two remaining teams. Boston or Warriors. You think he's going to say Boston? lol

That’s exactly what I mean bro.

The way the tweet is framed it’s like he’s begging to play for GS when the actual question is would you want to play for GS or Boston. But that’s not provocative and there’s no engagement with a simple statement like that.

The fan base of the historic franchise is soft for letting their marquee player drop down on all fours for what should be a rival player/team. I'd let him go for a washing machine with that kinda behavior

LOL the lakers going right back to the projects once Bron catches Kareem. He’s Teflon. Not anything a fan can do besides deface a mural or spray paint N on his crib

There is no circumstance where you’ll ever catch me watching “The Shop” :lol:

I don’t know a single person who has ever seen an episode. I wonder who the target demographic is.

I get what he was trying to do but it would be way easier to digest in a podcast format with a good host.

He's lost so much valuable developmental time over the last three plus years. Just difficult to make up that deficit.
Yea, he was already a project too. Confidence has to be shot. Wonder if they could flip him for anything because it just doesn’t make sense to try and bring along his development with the goals of this team at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom