2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors really start looking funny in the light when they start catchin Ls

neverforget

1654826742157.jpeg

I need to revisit this

Start, bench, cut

Draymond
Ben Wallace
Rodman

Go

Objectively I mean this is really team dependent. In todays NBA, idk if Wallace has the same value he had in the early 2000’s. Def woudnt have him over Dray or Rodman.

Objectively I mean this is really team dependent. In todays NBA, idk if Wallace has the same value he had in the early 2000’s. Def woudnt have him over Dray or Rodman.
Ben Wallace grabbing you double digit boards and like 3 blocks tho

Boston just needs to limit the live ball turnovers. Do that and have a hard time seeing how GS can win. Defense is too good in the half court.

the live ball turnovers comment can definitely be said for both teams —gsw and boston are sloppy as hell. the only difference is warriors are turning the ball over in the 4th quarter when they can least afford it.

for all that talk about "championship pedigree" warriors are playing like the team who's going to the finals for the first time. draymond averaging 5 TOs per game, many of which are unforced, is ******* glaring.

I need to revisit this

Start, bench, cut

Draymond
Ben Wallace
Rodman

Go

when we're putting dray in a the same conversation as ben wallace and rodman, that says a lot about him and his career, no matter how much folks want to dismiss his impact during the warriors' run.

folks clown "backpack dray" but yall really trynna see wallace and rodman shoot 3s? :sick:

when we're putting dray in a the same conversation as ben wallace and rodman, that says a lot about him and his career, no matter how much folks want to dismiss his impact during the warriors' run.

folks clown "backpack dray" but yall really trynna see wallace and rodman shoot 3s? :sick:
Rodman and Ben were not delusional. they know what their worth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom