2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is that all 3 games?

1654833148896.gif
Just 2. Didn't play the 4th in game 2.

6 in 2 4ths is bad. He's getting blitzed tho. And playing 5 on 4, I mean bro getting full coverage in each 4th quarter. He's getting shots up. I'm not mad at the effort. I don't think he's choking. Refs letting his defenders grab and hold the first 3 qtrs and letting them turn it to 10 in the 4th. Let Horford stop drop and roll on his tibia last night and ain't mumble a word.

bRoKe ThE cOdE

this is about as "dirty" as poole's hand grabbing onto ja's knee. things happen in a bang-bang moment. i don't think horford is out there trynna take out steph's ankles as much as poole's grab of ja's knee while trying to grab the ball.

can we all just shut the hell up and enjoy watching these dudes hoop without the fake drama?

Last edited:
GSW gonna need Wiggins to score a lot more than 17-18 in game 4 cause nobody really has Poole parties in Massachusetts

Wiggins is gonna have to be willing to mix it up offensively and go at the rim when he catches those passes from the drive and kick. he's the only physical slasher the warriors have right now, him attacking the rim puts pressure on the celtics defense that no one else is currently doing. steph and poole aren't even daring to go at the basket.. i haven't seen steph shutout the paint for 3 straight games like this in a long time, if ever

Last edited:
Klay should be the one who needs to shine in the 4th if Curry is only good for the first three quarters.

Wiggins should also have the presence of mind to take the initiative on offense and not shy away from attacking the Celtics' D

The problem is...the Warriors' getting out-tough'd, out-muscled, and out-big'd.

There's no more excuses. Time to put on the Big Boy Pants. Steve Kerr and his staff included.

His 2 best games have resulted in losses.
He’s been the worst player on the court in the 4th quarter all finals.

Objectively, how can you have him anywhere near the top as far as FMVP candidates?

it’s ironic to ask for objectivity but then cherry pick what accounts for determining FMVP instead of looking at the entire picture. celtics stars have gone missing in the 3rd quarter and that’s not an issue but we can discount steph’s 31/5/4 because of two fourth quarters? if warriors were down 3-0, i’d see your point but it’s 2-1.

Reactions: HIM
if steph is limited and playing with an injury, i wonder if it’s worth going back to their line-up against the nuggets where poole starts. he’s played with more confidence and efficiency as starter. i think he could attack horford on those switches.

before anyone tries to crucify me, this is IF steph is injured.

if steph is limited and playing with an injury, i wonder if it’s worth going back to their line-up against the nuggets where poole starts. he’s played with more confidence and efficiency as starter. i think he could attack horford on those switches.

He's not gonna magically look different starting this series. That's not his issue

Poole's issue is the defense he is up against. Same reason he struggled with Memphis. They had the length and athelticsm to throw him off

Been Jordan Puddle in the Finals so far.

I don't like Dubs chances if he needs to be option 1 or 2.

He's not gonna magically look different starting this series. That's not his issue

Poole's issue is the defense he is up against. Same reason he struggled with Memphis. They had the length and athelticsm to throw him off

you right. celtics’ length, physicality and athleticism are definitely affecting JP. he’s had to work for every shot in the finals.

he did have a solid start to that memphis series, tho. first three games, he was cookin. once memphis slid adams into their line up, the paint was closed for him. i think there’s opportunity for JP this series when rob williams isn’t on the court. but even if time lord’s playing, JP doesnt always need to drive the lane into traffic. i want to see him mix in his midrange jumper a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom