2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2. Didn't play the 4th in game 2.

6 in 2 4ths is bad. He's getting blitzed tho. And playing 5 on 4, I mean bro getting full coverage in each 4th quarter. He's getting shots up. I'm not mad at the effort. I don't think he's choking. Refs letting his defenders grab and hold the first 3 qtrs and letting them turn it to 10 in the 4th. Let Horford stop drop and roll on his tibia last night and ain't mumble a word.

Damn y’all really going out like this, it’s almost sad to see

287304267_5960871540607987_2499426002783828726_n.jpg

I mean I can't think of any other defensive anchor/point forwards from any era. His skillet is unique can't really say he's wrong. However, I do wish he would tone it down, look to score more, and stop crying to refs all game.

him not coming up big in the finals has always been the knock on him.

hes got 4 games to go ape **** and save his team

this warriors team aint got a consistent legit second scorer right now so its all on him.

time to show your greatness. drop 40, 50, 60...

Just 2. Didn't play the 4th in game 2.

6 in 2 4ths is bad. He's getting blitzed tho. And playing 5 on 4, I mean bro getting full coverage in each 4th quarter. He's getting shots up. I'm not mad at the effort. I don't think he's choking. Refs letting his defenders grab and hold the first 3 qtrs and letting them turn it to 10 in the 4th. Let Horford stop drop and roll on his tibia last night and ain't mumble a word.
unfortunately its looking like its gonna be a

him not coming up big in the finals has always been the knock on him.

hes got 4 games to go ape **** and save his team

this warriors team aint got a consistent legit second scorer right now so its all on him.

time to show your greatness. drop 40, 50, 60...

If he doesn’t KD is vindicated

If Boston wins the title, I can at least feel good that it wasn't on Ainge's watch. Can't hate on Brad, Ime, or the rest of that team.

If Boston wins the title, I can at least feel good that it wasn't on Ainge's watch. Can't hate on Brad, Ime, or the rest of that team.

Im a fan of Ime. Also a very likeable team, even Smart is likeable.

Cept JB. For some reason I cant like that guy, something about him rubs me the wrong way. :lol:

Klay comparing this to 2015 when they was down 2-1 to Lebron and some scraps.

Man these warriors :lol:

They're really proud of beating Delly and Tristian Kardashian.

It's the only thing the "core" has. The other 2 rings belong to Kevin and after this series that will be proven.

Then window closed. F E A R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom