2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember Steve Kerr saying Zaza broke the code, maybe somebody can find that footage.
Oh That Was Different Injured GIF - Oh That Was Different Injured Black Eye  - Discover & Share GIFs

mustve been a different code then

It’s been 10 for Brandon bass.

Ain’t no one defending current Draymond. But his career been getting disrespected on here. Whole lot of nostalgia and shark jumping lately.

He needs a 9/8/6 game tonight for sure. And 0 podcasts

I want to know what happened.

I’ve been saying for the longest how Draymond just fell off a cliff with shooting.

This is abnormal.

Btw. I’ll trust a big fat retired Bass right now to hit a 17 footer over Draymond :lol:

KD isn't here to save him.

My fellow Brother in Bron shotsrangout shotsrangout let yall know what it was in 2019 with his testimony.

You were in your bag with this one.

nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van vleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen

I want to know what happened.

I’ve been saying for the longest how Draymond just fell off a cliff with shooting.

This is abnormal.

Btw. I’ll trust a big fat retired Bass right now to hit a 17 footer over Draymond :lol:

Draymond is a career 31% 3 point shooter. He had one year where he shot 38%. He was never a sniper. He peaked offensively in 2016.

Boston took away the easy roll opportunities and now you see the pure struggle it is when he has to create or just shoot

Draymond is a career 31% 3 point shooter. He had one year where he shot 38%. He was never a sniper. He peaked offensively in 2016.

Boston took away the easy roll opportunities and now you see the pure struggle it is when he has to create or just shoot

And peaking at 25 with your shooting is abnormal.

They're really proud of beating Delly and Tristian Kardashian.

It's the only thing the "core" has. The other 2 rings belong to Kevin and after this series that will be proven.

Then window closed. F E A R.
well it didn't changed the fact that the record-breaking 73-9 2016 GSW team lost against a 57-25 Cavs. not to mention blowing a 3-1 lead. now that's gotta sting.

Dray was never a shooter, had an outlier shooting year in 2016 and had a shoulder injury afterwards. I think kin 2016, it was Puke really empowering him to shoot as well. Then he left for the Lakers job and yeah...

Dray was never a shooter, had an outlier shooting year in 2016 and had a shoulder injury afterwards. I think kin 2016, it was Puke really empowering him to shoot as well. Then he left for the Lakers job and yeah...
he was never as shooter. yet can't even do a lay-in or a dunk when he gets open or even post-up.

well it didn't changed the fact that the record-breaking 73-9 2016 GSW team lost against a 57-25 Cavs. not to mention blowing a 3-1 lead. now that's gotta sting.

at 0:21 exactly is when this series was over, you REALLY should never poke the lion in the cage, been proven time and time again by many, but none EVER like this
way to go klay :rofl:

GAME ! ....................SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............HISTORY !!!

BLESS

His shooting at 25 was more so an anomaly than a peak. If that’s not saying the same thing, translation is that was an outlier season.

Like Julius’ MIP shooting year

I’ll give you that it was an anomaly. Absolutely. 38 percent, weird things happen.

But he was still good for 1 out 3 before, which the defense still had to respect.

Now and for the last 5 years it’s been tragic.

(Thanks for brining up Julius btw and ruining my Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom