2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayson Tatum & Al Horford are the only likeable Celtics. Ime too if you wanna count him.
  • I can see why people wouldn't like Jaylen Brown he's kinda of a cry baby
  • Marcus Smart lol
  • Payton Pritchard is clearly a racist
  • Daniel Theis is clearly a racist
  • Grant Williams is annoying
  • Time Lord is eh
  • Derrick White got overpaid by SA
  • No one else matters

Dray was GREAT in that game 7. He came on fire but aye the sun shines on a dog's *** sometimes.

It was wasted by this

steph-curry-pass.gif

Kuminga gotta play game 4. Dude is clearly the mirror image of Jaylen Brown physically, if not a superior version, cro magnon to homo sapien style. Steph got to start a fight too. Sometimes when you're getting hoed on d and it doesn't matter who you switch off to, that person immediately calls for the ball and gets buckets, you just have to start some **** and change the narrative.

Jayson Tatum & Al Horford are the only likeable Celtics. Ime too if you wanna count him.
  • Marcus Smart lol
  • Time Lord is eh
  • No one else matters

Meanwhile the warriors are full of **** boys except GP2

Kuminga gotta play game 4. Dude is clearly the mirror image of Jaylen Brown physically, if not a superior version, cro magnon to homo sapien style. Steph got to start a fight too. Sometimes when you're getting hoed on d and it doesn't matter who you switch off to, that person immediately calls for the ball and gets buckets, you just have to start some **** and change the narrative.

After the last game Kuminga played meaningful minutes in hell nah keep dude out. Dude just be doing too much out.

• Marcus Smart lol
  • Time Lord is eh
  • No one else matters

Draymond is the ONLY likeable Warrior....Klay for a little while off strength of sympathy for his injuries.

I mean I can't think of any other defensive anchor/point forwards from any era. His skillet is unique can't really say he's wrong. However, I do wish he would tone it down, look to score more, and stop crying to refs all game.

Jerome Kersey…. Heck even Thaddeus Young Currently,

James Worthy, Shawn Marion (2000s but whatever), Larry Johnson, Barkley, Amp Mason, Antoine Carr, Rodney Rodgers, Walt Williams…

All these guys were 6’5” - 6’9” 230+ pound tweeners like Draymond. And he’s not better than ANY of them :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Bruh Draymond isn’t special AT ALL. Skill set equal overall game. Ball handling, scoring, layup package/dexterity, defense, etc.

Draymond’s skills aren’t better than anyone from the 70s. Let alone 80s or 90s

Draymond BEEN full of himself so long that people just overlook the fact that he’s always been below average.

Dude is even scared to attempt layups

nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van vleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen
1654874037761.jpeg

We're getting off track. Draymond is not going to be prosecuted for the sins of Wardell and his Wenches.

ACCOUNTABILITY

After the last game Kuminga played meaningful minutes in hell nah keep dude out. Dude just be doing too much out.
meh, set a pick and rim run for lobs, occupy the dunkers spot and when/if you get it look to actually dunk, get out in transition. and run a lane, look at the basket when he gets the ball, all things Dray Dae refuses to do

Jordan Poole likes grabbing people legs and tripping players.

He breaks the code on the regular. I'm firmly with Rusty on my assessment on him.

As a Laker fan, this Celtics team isn't un-likable like the 2008-2013 teams.

Besides Marcus Smart's antics/flopping, they're just a very good team.

Still need the Warriors to stop them though.

I mean I can't think of any other defensive anchor/point forwards from any era. His skillet is unique can't really say he's wrong. However, I do wish he would tone it down, look to score more, and stop crying to refs all game.
Scottie Pippen, especially in the 2 years MJ retired from 93-95

Grant Hill with Detroit

Both were the point forwards and unquestioned primary ball handler and playmaker for their squad while being their defensive anchor as well, usually locking up the opponent's best wing players, guards, and forwards

Last edited:
Laker Legend Brandon Bass
Really doe? Hell no :lol:

Dude had like 3 years averaging 10-12 points and the rest of the time he was mediocre. Ntm Bass sucked for the Lakers big time, averaged like 5 ppg lol

His best years were with Boston that's about it

Screenshot_20220610-084214_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
He can’t create offense for himself. He’s a passer. A really good secondary playmaker. He creates looks off tilted defenses. He’s not anchoring your offense.

He doesn't have to create offense for himself to be a point forward. GS's offense relies upon constant off ball movement, screens, and quick decision making to get open looks.

It runs a lot like a computer network. Draymond is the router.

He doesn't have to create offense for himself to be a point forward. GS's offense relies upon constant off ball movement, screens, and quick decision making to get open looks.

It runs a lot like a computer network. Draymond is the router.

You’re a passer if you’re not creating for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom