2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the dubs come out strong in game 6 and take a big lead early. They know if they rattle the c’s early it will be hard for them to recover.

Horford in there by himself, hes spotting up & theyre 5 out. Tough to help & get back out to 30 feet.

Timelord in there, if Looney’s out like he was last night, it’s open season on the rim. You drive on Steph/Poole, Dray rotates off Williams to help, and all series they’ve struggled either rotating to Williams (helping the helper) or boxing out Williams after they rotate :lol: You also have to come off of a shooter to get to Williams.

That’s assuming Tatum/Brown/Smart can’t finish over those smaller guards, which admittedly they haven’t at points but just like they don’t hesitate shooting 3s when they’re cold you gotta keep attacking the rim.

But instead you settle for tough jumpers over Klay & Wiggins.
Yup. Slash and kick. Slash and kick. If the paint is open, go all the way. Everyone you’re passing to, outside of Rob is capable of either hitting the open jumper when the help goes, or making the extra pass. They are making things far more difficult than they need to be by the constant isos against capable defenders.

Hope you took curry when i posted it.

+333 if you can find it
26BB323A-C64C-4D43-A910-8B3A534CCE05.jpeg

The Steph Curry agenda was here from day one
You need to be the guy that wears a jersey that doesn't have to do with the two teams playing.
Actually does anyone own any of these Nike Jerseys? Was debating going to the NBA store today but no idea how these fit.

Ya thought I was joking when I said dray was going to bounce back. championship dna in that man. Set the tone early and was impactful. Classic dray is a beast on both ends

Had a great 1st Q

What else did he do after that?

Don’t worry guys, Tatum just need to wear a Kobe onesie jersey to sleep and he’ll be ready for game 6
You’re joking, but as far as I recall he hasn’t done any Kobe tributes the past two games and look how they’ve gone. Maybe he really should go back to that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom