2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
288389159_5972416786120129_7697283072373961049_n.jpg

After 5 games, I don’t think we can expect the Celtics to move off-ball. Yes, they’re the more athletic team, but a pitfall of being an athletic team results in a lack of off-ball movement. They’re very iso-heavy in several possessions throughout the game.
I’m not expecting much to change in the last 1-2 games, but it’s a huge issue. Also a product of having your turn, my turn with J&J and the other guys being less involved for stretches.

attack Steph if you want. brown and Tatum aren't Cleveland myrie and showl aint Lebron. curry is sending guys into help. take out time lord and you gotta play white. they were going at white last night. grant Williams is a hack.

765C3DE8-BC29-49A3-B4E8-E11846020B59.gif

Too much White and Smart going at Curry in those clips. :lol: Steph isn’t a cone, but good things mostly happen for Boston when J&J iso him and go downhill against Curry. Whether that includes a kick to an open man or a bucket.

Boston needs more bench depth. All they have is grant Williams who gets in foul trouble every game, Derrick white who you can’t count on for consistently scoring well, and Pritchard who is also inconsistent. They need someone who can be reliable when brown and Tatum aren’t doing well

Boston needs more bench depth. All they have is grant Williams who gets in foul trouble every game, Derrick white who you can’t count on for consistently scoring well, and Pritchard who is also inconsistent. They need someone who can be reliable when brown and Tatum aren’t doing well
Grant Williams has been big trash in the Finals. Seems more interested in trying to be a Draymond-ultra-lite instigator than just playing.

Make or miss league. Twice now the Warriors had an unorthodox cold spurt for a long stretch. Boston was able to take advantage of it big time in game 1. Not as much last night.

I dont expect any adjustments/changes in game 6. Should be a fun one.

Too much White and Smart going at Curry in those clips. :lol: Steph isn’t a cone, but good things mostly happen for Boston when J&J iso him and go downhill against Curry. Whether that includes a kick to an open man or a bucket.
I’m not saying don’t attack curry but it’s never going to be just him on an island. They are trying but that defense is on a string. Jaylen brown is shooting 40% for a reason and he ain’t even in wiggins hell

Wiggins won’t win FMVP if the Dubs take it, but the fact he’s the only Warrior besides Steph who even has somewhat of a case for it is remarkable in itself.

EYE was definitely wrong about what they’d get from him in the playoffs. Thought when he regressed a bit after his all-star selection, that was the level he’d stay at. Nope.

I'll jump in.

GSW's FMVP is Curry. Stop other convos. "WiLL wiGgiNs GrAb ThE FMVP fRoM StePh?" Stop it. Steph's FINALS numbers still better, and he still commands attention even if someone else is eating and he's off. 0-9 from 3 and Boston was still smothering him. He IS the most valuable player, off nights be damned.

Argue.

-foe

They forgot the most important stat:

3-2

that’s a team stat

draymond has already been rewarded sufficiently enough for the warriors success

considering his play, the stat you mentioned should be attributed elsewhere

but I don’t feel the need to overly celebrate a nut puncher

Wiggins won’t win FMVP if the Dubs take it, but the fact he’s the only Warrior besides Steph who even has somewhat of a case for it is remarkable in itself.

EYE was definitely wrong about what they’d get from him in the playoffs. Thought when he regressed a bit after his all-star selection, that was the level he’d stay at. Nope.
I think Wiggins gets at least one FMVP vote like Van Vleet did in 2019

Curry: 31-6-5 on 46/40/83

Wiggins: 18-9-2 on 45/30/68

For as valuable as Wiggins has been, if they win, he's not getting it.

Wiggins was never gonna get it, no one was. If Steph averaged mid 20’s and they won he would get it. Hell, Wiggs or Klay could average a bit better than Steph and he would still get it. Media gonna give it to boy, hes “owed one” from 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom