2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great 1st Q

What else did he do after that?
Solid defense all night
Made the passes and set screens to get guys open. Was aggressive and got the celts on their heels

You might be trolling with that comment. Not sure if you hoop and know the gm or just looking at

I’m not expecting much to change in the last 1-2 games, but it’s a huge issue. Also a product of having your turn, my turn with J&J and the other guys being less involved for stretches.

All these “issues” you just mentioned was prevalent from last season as well. We all just forgot about them because the Celtics managed to knock out Giannis, KD and Jimmy playing that type of basketball. Let’s be real here, the iso-heavy brand of basketball worked against those team, coupled with superior team defense allowed them to get away with it.

It’s different when you come against another defensive minded team and the shots stop falling. Celtics are VERY lucky the refs are bailing em out and sending em to the line. Or else this would’ve been a VERY different series. Warriors haven’t even played their best collectively yet.

meanwhile a legit top 75 player:

1655220530262.jpeg

if we’re really being honest, the only folks who say Wiggins should be FMVP, are the same folks peddling the argument of “Steph isn’t an all time great without a FMVP”. It’s sad to have that much disdain for an individual and your only argument is him not having 1 award.

It actually speaks more to Curry’s greatness. Should the Warriors pull this off, Stephen Curry is getting that FMVP. You have to be delusional if you think otherwise.

Steph isn’t an all time great

who’s actually saying this..

the conversations are where exactly steph fits in the top 20 players ever

no one is questioning his greatness.. just if he should be ranked over other great players.. is he in the top 10

and that “other“ is limited

Solid defense all night
Made the passes and set screens to get guys open. Was aggressive and got the celts on their heels

You might be trolling with that comment. Not sure if you hoop and know the gm or just looking at

:lol: Not trollin.

He played good defense, as did the entire Warriors rotation last night.

But please tell me how he had the Celts "on their heels?" Like I said, he played a good offensive 1st quarter. After that he was a non factor on offense. Far from a "beast" as you put it.

You said he had a bounce back game? 8/8/6. Im sure you'll tell me the intangibles he brings. Bar has been set low for dude.

:lol: Not trollin.

He played good defense, as did the entire Warriors rotation last night.

But please tell me how he had the Celts "on their heels?" Like I said, he played a good offensive 1st quarter. After that he was a non factor on offense. Far from a "beast" as you put it.

You said he had a bounce back game? 8/8/6. Im sure you'll tell me the intangibles he brings. Bar has been set low for dude.

8/8/6 is on par with his season averages. That dude from 2016 was an alien. Expecting anything more than 11 from him is waste of time.

8/8/6 is on par with his season averages. That dude from 2016 was an alien. Expecting anything more than 11 from him is waste of time.

Im not expecting anything beyond that trust me . His impact is mainly defensive which is fine

But Dubs fans seem to exaggerate his impact though which is hilarious to me.

Im not expecting anything beyond that. His impact is on defense.

Dubs fans seem to exaggerate his impact though which is hilarious to me
Not really though. He’s still making plays on offense. He’s leading the team in assists. He just can’t score more than 8. That push off the glass for a GP2 layup was big. Game 4 he threw the grenade to looney for a layup. As long as he’s screening for guys he’s having an impact on offense

I see Boston taking the next 2 games although it won’t be a walk in the park. They’ve been here before against a better player and team. Ball security and attacking the basket will get the job done.

IF gsw pulls it off credit to the system Kerr put in place and especially curry. Curry deserves finals mvp clearly and even though his supporters in here try to downplay the importance of it that finals mvp means a lot for curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom