2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really though. He’s still making plays on offense. He’s leading the team in assists. He just can’t score more than 8. That push off the glass for a GP2 layup was big. Game 4 he threw the grenade to looney for a layup. As long as he’s screening for guys he’s having an impact on offense

I'll concede his passing does make a difference.

Most of their offense is predicated on off-ball screens. Everyone is setting screens.

Replace his screening with Looney or even Wiggins. Is there a difference? Notice how Wiggins hit that driving layup after they doubled Steph on the right wing off the screen with about 7 mins left in the 4q. I'd argue they'd be more effective having him be the primary screener for Steph (if C's continue to face guard) because at least you know he's coming off the roll looking to score/attack the basket.

1655224338381.jpeg

The Celtics two best players are turnover machines, who seemingly can't dribble that love taking extremely difficult contested shots.

The Celtics also have Marcus Smart who is an agent of chaos almost equally for his own team as their opponents.

While they're in a tough spot right now EYE can see them taking Game 6 in Boston.

Tatum has to come out aggressive though like he did in the 3rd. Put pressure on the defense and not fall in love with the 20ft fadeaways. His aggressiveness generated those GOODT! looks for the likes of Horford and Smart.

Brown can't have another stinker like he did yesterday.

All of this is moot though if the Celtics go full Celtics with the turnovers and missed FTs. Steve ain't going Ofer from 3 again and Game 6 Klay is real.

Not sure if a true PG is the problem or even if smart is the problem. Can’t let this Celtics take off just yet

turnovers are a big problem and the thinking is that a floor general can limit that for them while maintaining their strengths as a unit.

I don’t know if Celtics have 2 more wins in them

They are too careless with the ball

They went away from hunting Steph

Tatum is a black hole

Robert Williams look hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom