2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmatic pmatic
D StaXX D StaXX
@dacomeup

We welcome a new member to our ranks!

He's young, but shows much promise.

Welcome @nickmaz96 !

1655224741366.png
THERE ARE DOZENS OF US. DOZENS!

turnovers are a big problem and the thinking is that a floor general can limit that for them while maintaining their strengths as a unit.
The Js have been paired with several traditional PGs before and it never got them farther than they are now.

If they have a personnel issue, I think it’s more lack of depth than lack of a floor general type
PG.

All the Celtics need to play better and smarter.

The Js have been paired with several traditional PGs before and it never got them farther than they are now.

If they have a personnel issue, I think it’s more lack of depth than lack of a floor general type
PG.

All the Celtics need to play better and smarter.

Perhaps. Any changes they need to make should be marginal.

I tested positive for Covid. I’m vaxxed & allat too.
First time having it, & I think I lost my taste & smell. This **** sucks.

At this point, with the new variants being less dangerous, it might be better to just get it and develop that immunity for the next little while.

With that being said, I wish you a speedy recovery.

The offense runs better through Brown. Smarts my guy but he’s not much of a PG and he doesn’t guard Steph half the time since they constantly screen Steph into different matchups.
Man's can't even dribble lmao

Perhaps. Any changes they need to make should be marginal.
Yeah, I’ve thought about these concepts because there’s a lot of people out there who say the Clippers need a floor general type of PG, similar to that thinking with the Celtics.

But the fact is there are just not that many PGs like that in the NBA anymore and the really good ones, that possibly could move the needle for a contending team, aren’t exactly easy to acquire.

Play making by committee can work for teams like the Celtics and Clippers, IMO, if the wings are relented enough and stay away from the dumb turnovers.

Yeah, I’ve thought about these concepts because there’s a lot of people out there who say the Clippers need a floor general type of PG, similar to that thinking with the Celtics.

But the fact is there are just not that many PGs like that in the NBA anymore and the really good ones, that possibly could move the needle for a contending team, aren’t exactly easy to acquire.

Play making by committee can work for teams like the Celtics and Clippers, IMO, if the wings are relented enough and stay away from the dumb turnovers.

that's interesting, I'm realizing now that the Clips and Celtics are built similarly. It does definitely not make or break like the past since players now are smarter and you got bigs also able to run plays like Joker and Horford. Playmaking by committee got them this far as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom