2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll jump in.

GSW's FMVP is Curry. Stop other convos. "WiLL wiGgiNs GrAb ThE FMVP fRoM StePh?" Stop it. Steph's FINALS numbers still better, and he still commands attention even if someone else is eating and he's off. 0-9 from 3 and Boston was still smothering him. He IS the most valuable player, off nights be damned.

Argue.

-foe

Only way I see Wiggins taking it is if the close on the road and he has another performance like games 4-5 and Curry places more like Game 5. Don't get me wrong, I thought Curry played a good all around game given his struggles on shooting 3s, but I also feel like the finals mvp is a momentum vote more than just popular vote.

Trend is going to hold up this time. Celtics will push it to a Game 7 - teams are too evenly matched for one of them to lose three in a row.

But I just can't see GSW losing a Game 7 at home -- in this series.

Its one of those “naw no way” kinda thinkings but honestly I think the Dubs dont play with their food and close it out in Boston. Pressure is on the C’s but they too jumbled at times.

Honestly, it might even be a blowout by the Dubs.

in the exact same situation as the Celtics of today are in after losing G5, in which:
  • finals format is 2-2-1-1-1
  • doesn't have home court advantage, meaning they have to win G7 on the road

this has happened only twice out of 18 times, ~11%, in 1969 and 1978

cant judge a whole fanbase just off one fans immature action.
200w.gif

news to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom