2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna hear the %’s. My dubs gave up a 3-1 lead, so i’m always on edge.

this reminded me of how glad the news of the eagles having a fake walk through prior to the 2nd pats super bowl made me

All these “issues” you just mentioned was prevalent from last season as well. We all just forgot about them because the Celtics managed to knock out Giannis, KD and Jimmy playing that type of basketball. Let’s be real here, the iso-heavy brand of basketball worked against those team, coupled with superior team defense allowed them to get away with it.

It’s different when you come against another defensive minded team and the shots stop falling. Celtics are VERY lucky the refs are bailing em out and sending em to the line. Or else this would’ve been a VERY different series. Warriors haven’t even played their best collectively yet.
These are bad takes lol. Iso heavy style works in the playoffs. OKC had years of success playing that way, pushed GSW to 7 in 2016 in a series that many would say they blew. You have a higher variance of course because the quality of shot is much more difficult. Plus GSW's defense in 2016 was better than this. The issue is that Tatum and Brown aren't Bron and Kyrie, or KD and RWB. That's the difference.

As for the bolded, that's stupid because you could also argue that the Celtics haven't played close to their collective best. Tatum has been bad for most of the series by his standards.

Last edited:
The "Klay is washed" takes had been coming from the Simple Jack guys and some got fooled into believing it.
His lateral movements and explosion are cooked :lol:. But as long as he can shoot that pill he's not done. Maybe he regains some of that next year? Def doesn't look like a #2 option on a contender anymore.

I tested positive for Covid. I’m vaxxed & allat too.
First time having it, & I think I lost my taste & smell. This **** sucks.

sorry to hear this man

i got, got like almost a month ago now.. wasnt bad, just felt like a bad cold the first 2 days.. but had a lingering cough for like 2 weeks

Boston in recent years has shown the inability to hold leads and close out opponents in the Finals.

In the 2010 Finals, the Celtics were up 3-2 on L.A. before giving up the last 2 games to the more physical Lakers.

12 years later they up 2-1 on the Warriors, with home court, but are now on the brink of losing three straight to the more physical Warriors to blow the championship.

Unreal if you a Celtic fan, am i rite

damn homie.

I had it last year. luckily i was vaxxed and i’d like to thinn the vax helped recover faster but i went through 3 days of various symptoms - cold sweats, chills, body aches, stuffy nose, etc….the coughing hit me last and it subsided within a day but man, i couldn’t shake it for like 2 weeks.

i lost my sense of smell and i didnt realize it until my son said my daughter took a dump in her diaper and i couldn’t tell :lol: put her *** in my face and couldn’t smell anything…went to change her diaper and it was full a mess :lol:

get some rest fam. stay hydrated. hopefully you recover quickly.

Im not expecting anything beyond that trust me . His impact is mainly defensive which is fine

But Dubs fans seem to exaggerate his impact though which is hilarious to me.

It’s actually the national media…who’s been calling Draymond the “dubs most important player” and “the dubs point guard/playmaker” etc etc

Most recognize Draymond got exactly who he is at this point. You get a game like that from him in 2022, he’s done his job and you’re in a good spot.

i had the 'Vid 19 and didn't even know/believe I had it, 100% asymptomatic. Was vaxxed and boosted #besafebros

There's an unfavorable fallout for this fool after I posted about him on a different thread yesterday. I just learned this morning that he really goes out of his way to be Klay Thompson when Colin Cowherd mentioned him on his show.

It's hard to fathom that some people believe he's Thompson because he's a little too fat to be him. And he has White people hair.
Screen_Shot_2017_10_19_at_10.38.13_AM.png

The Chase Center security personnel was really stupid enough to believe he was Thompson and let him on the court before Game 5. Shouldn't it have been a red flag that Thompson isn't fat like that?

He got a lifetime ban from Chase Center now as a result of that stunt.

His lateral movements and explosion are cooked :lol:. But as long as he can shoot that pill he's not done. Maybe he regains some of that next year? Def doesn't look like a #2 option on a contender anymore.
isnt that what he is doing right now? being a 2nd option on a championship contender? its close between he and wiggins but hes doing exactly that at pretty much his exact averages

There's an unfavorable fallout for this fool after I posted about him on a different thread yesterday. I just learned this morning that he really goes out of his way to be Klay Thompson when Colin Cowherd mentioned him on his show.

It's hard to fathom that some people believe he's Thompson because he's a little too fat to be him. And he has White people hair.
Screen_Shot_2017_10_19_at_10.38.13_AM.png

The Chase Center security personnel was really stupid enough to believe he was Thompson and let him on the court before Game 5. Shouldn't it have been a red flag that Thompson isn't fat like that?

He got a lifetime ban from Chase Center now as a result of that stunt.

what a ******* loser.

imagine feeling yourself that much that you feel you're that important because you try to look like a celebrity.

guy looks more like a fat washed hedo turkoglu than klay thompson

You know damn well the majority of the Klay is washed takes this playoffs had nothing to with his "lateral movements or explosion" :lol: It simply came every time he had a poor shooting performance.

His playoff averages were never quite "#2 option on a contender" to begin with. This team has never been CARRIED by one or two guys. His one outlier year is 2016.

Just admit ****** jumped out there looking for another supposed "weakness" this team had that should have prevented them from getting this far...

What does it say about Klay (and the Boston wings) that he's putting up his career playoff averages across the board despite his lateral movements/explosion being "cooked"?

brother in law got it a few weeks back. he was vaccinated but he got it bad. was confined in his room for 2 weeks. we are just thankful that it's not a super-spreader. he's been cleared for a few days now and getting into it. looks like he lost a bit of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom