2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
D023CB4F-2E24-4897-A51B-3F8D7E8A8616.jpeg
2FBB06D6-D4BA-4FD4-8A57-B9973C349DC4.jpeg

Embiid has never made it out of the first round as THE guy, but we don't seem to hear THEM talk about it for some reason. Interesting.

Last year didn’t happen?
well well well

after all the hoopla of Luka not leading his team out of the first round therefore he could not be on Embiid's level...

interest

ing

I'm messing when it comes to Embiid. I like him. He doesn't exactly have some incredible playoff resume though, which seems to be what the anti-Joker contingent (Luka too I guess) was harping on. He's definitely had some poor luck having to deal with Simmons, but the best team he was a part of, Jimmy was THE GUY, like him or not.

hella interesting to see what Bud is going to do in the half court

Durant and Irving went through it with Boston

Missing Middleton seems like an even bigger loss due to how Boston is defending right now

You said you couldn't put Luka ahead of the bigs because he didn't lead his team out of a first round

Sox is now questioning if Embiid has actually done that himself

Your theory = turned on its head
Series ain’t over just yet

Plus this NT, where takes are generally wrong and receipts are pulled

She’s got millions of followers doing this every day :lol:

I’ve never spent any time on Tik Tok, but I would guess there’s tons of ample bosomed, cleavage bearing ladies putting out content on there.

Do they all have millions of followers?

hella interesting to see what Bud is going to do in the half court

Durant and Irving went through it with Boston

Missing Middleton seems like an even bigger loss due to how Boston is defending right now

Giannis about to have a legendary series and it still might not be enough. The good thing about him is he’s going to still eat in transition

Series ain’t over just yet

Plus this NT, where takes are generally wrong and receipts are pulled
I aint even talking about this series. We're talking about all his Playoffs before

I'm good tho, Embiid is up there. I just rather have Luka and eventually I believe my theory will hold true. First round advances to this point, or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom