2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What condiment would ya'll put on a hotdog if not mustard? :nerd:

Real shredded cheddar and a lil BBQ sauce is how I do it anyways. 😋

-foe

This conversation is reminding me that one of my favorite spots after the club closed used be a little fast casual glizzy spot that would exclusively sell non-traditional hot dogs, pork sausage, kielbasa, hot sausage, spicy italian, etc. Those joints used to be heavenly after a day/night of drinking :lol:

FB_IMG_1651514753234.jpg

-foe
I haven't been more proud of anyone ever than I am of you for bringing light to a real issue. LFG.

One phenomenon that has intrigued me the last ~10 years is like NT doesn’t get any true new memebers. Every new member seems to be an old banned account :lol: I remember my first few years on NT there were new members all the time and they were all teens. It seems like we have those same people to this day and now the NT demographic is like 30-45 :lol:

Who’s the youngest person in this thread? @nickmaz96 ? Even he’s washed already. (All due respect)
I gotta remember the sn but there was like a new dude earlier this season when it started that popped in the NBA thread said he was like 17 …That’s the only youngin I recall recently, but for the most part its cats from the 00’s :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
One phenomenon that has intrigued me the last ~10 years is like NT doesn’t get any true new memebers. Every new member seems to be an old banned account :lol: I remember my first few years on NT there were new members all the time and they were all teens. It seems like we have those same people to this day and now the NT demographic is like 30-45 :lol:

Who’s the youngest person in this thread? @nickmaz96 ? Even he’s washed already. (All due respect)
Is this a thread thing or site wide? I assumed there were new, younger members in other threads. I joined in college in ‘06. Had a son a year later. He’s never even asked what NT was. Think it’d be weird if he were here. I’ll leave him my account details in my will and tell him to go through my posts. :lol:

Is this a thread thing or site wide? I assumed there were new, younger members in other threads. I joined in college in ‘06. Had a son a year later. He’s never even asked what NT was. Think it’d be weird if he were here. I’ll leave him my account details in my will and tell him to go through my posts. :lol:
if you want young members on NT, look no further and go to the shoe trend threads or buy and sell section. they are more interested on shoe hype and reselling than actual basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom