2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SUPER GOOD
Balogna pic : r/balogna
Nah, I hate bologna.

-foe

Most peer pressure I ever felt: was either K-3rd grade at some point... whole school was treated to McDonald's for whatever reason... like tables and tables full of cheeseburgers/hamburgers

Everyone happy af like legit screams of joy when they saw the lil yellow tissue paper everyone running around and ****

I was like the only one not eating :lol: teachers and friends were baffled. They kept trying to get me to eat and were confused. I just kept shaking my head no. Pretty sure that was one of the first anxious moments I felt in life
Damn they showed y’all big luv and you didn’t partake :lol: :smh: …My daughter would lose her mind if she walked into a big McDonald’s spread, kids luv that place still :lol:

All we had was cheese and pepperoni pizza parties with one slice each on them flimsy paper plates back in elementary :smh:

if you want young members on NT, look no further and go to the shoe trend threads or buy and sell section. they are more interested on shoe hype and reselling than actual basketball.
I joined back then for release dates and posting in the wdywt thread.

I didn't start eating beef until I moved to the states as a teenager. Only had one hamburger in Lucia, it was ok but I didn't enjoy it because dudes be letting their cows feed in random fields on the island and some of them joints looked haggard. Didn't want to think I was eating one of them washed old head cows.

My household used to rock with canned corned beef heavy. Didn't think it was actual beef I was eating though, thought it was some type of horse. The cow on the can looked mad slim, like it just finished cutting cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom