2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Steel was wild'n

My household used to rock with canned corned beef heavy. Didn't think it was actual beef I was eating though, thought it was some type of horse. The cow on the can looked mad slim, like it just finished cutting cycle.
I never want to eat canned corned beef ever again in my life
I had so much corned beef and rice as a kid I can summon the flavor whenever I want
I can close my eyes and instantly see an image of this mother****ing can
eb4279e6-ed15-4f5e-bec0-8246830faf7f.c6dd0df07b59de5c0466dee82bf12dc7.jpeg

I had so much corned beef and rice as a kid I can summon the flavor whenever I want
You wildin. This with white rice or boiled dumplings>>>>>>>

No peas though. People who put peas in it deserve to be shot.

Not a huge seafood fan. Want to move out when my wife does the whole crab legs and lobsters and shrimp night.
I luv seafood but I don’t like it with the shell on it…I skip on all the seafood boils and crab feasts everybody has in the summer round my way, and if I do show up I’m just eating the sides…Don’t got time to be doing all that work for lil meat (PAUSE !!) :lol: :smh:

I stopped eating corned beef. It was like a staple dish growing up. Never again.

Damn they showed y’all big luv and you didn’t partake :lol: :smh: …My daughter would lose her mind if she walked into a big McDonald’s spread, kids luv that place still :lol:

All we had was cheese and pepperoni pizza parties with one slice each on them flimsy paper plates back in elementary :smh:
yeah brah, I was always nuggets type

McDonald's nuggets still fire, I f with them from time to time and Chick Fil A as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom