2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This how I feel bout most green stuff…Guac, Salsa Verde, the green sauces in Indian/Ethiopian/Mediterranean food, can’t do it :smh:
I feel you but there's a few exceptions for me especially in latino cuisines.

You remind me of why I'm real selective on the kind of sushi I eat cause like 80% of the stuff you'll find in NA spots has avocado in some form in it :lol: :smh:

In an related but unrelated note, Ethiopian food is bomb man :pimp:

First thing I ever learned how to "cook" was frying up them slices on saturday mornings to eat with my cartoons :pimp:
Haven't had one in years though, I've come a long way from eating fried bologna sandwiches, no offense

None taken. :lol: 5 star dining is great, but sometimes a ***** just want a bologna sandwich.
There's nothing more humbling/comforting than eating childhood dishes.

I didn't know you were supposed to keep the water inside noodles (ramen) until I got to college.

Better yet I didn't know ramen was what it was called I thought it was the brand name. We just called them noodles.

8ifiR6f.jpg

D StaXX D StaXX N41D N41D SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I still wonder about that to this day :lol:

D StaXX D StaXX N41D N41D SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I’ve never heard of tri tip

I bet Karens just love slathering their raccoon meat and bologna sandos in mayo :stoneface: :smh:

wcxrakfnnmrjqjxc2sdy.jpg
My mom, while not named Karen, absolutely loves mayo. Her favorite condiment by far. She also doesn't like anything spicy. My dad's spice taste is limited to liking a few shakes of Tobasco on certain things.

I thank the great forces of the universe every day for the people outside of my family who helped me learn about real flavor and spice.

Naw I've never heard of this, & I'm mad I haven't. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom