2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even end up searing. I liked the color with just a low smoke on it

20200907_192439.jpg
20200907_193522.jpg

Wanted a small brisket flat but the local store didn't have any this weekend. Grabbed a Tri Tip instead and smoked it like it was Brisket
20210418_195145.jpg

Done Tri Tip a couple different ways. Smoked to Medium and Smoked to Brisket like doneness

It's a nice cut to try

D StaXX D StaXX @N41D @SneakerProSr. @addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I still wonder about that to this day :lol:
I’ve been in Houston a lot lately and the bbq is cool n def big portions, but it’s overrated imo from the way “Texas BBQ” gets hyped :lol: :smh:

D StaXX D StaXX @N41D @SneakerProSr. @addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I still wonder about that to this day :lol:
I thought tri-tip is more of a cut that originated from California?

I’ve been in Houston a lot lately and the bbq is cool n def big portions, but it’s overrated imo from the way “Texas BBQ” gets hyped :lol: :smh:
Ngl the first ever Texas BBQ I had was Pelican Lodge. Oh mannnnnnnn. I was hooked :lol: I'm not even sure if that's the top tier Dallas BBQ but idc, that **** is ******* delicious

Other than that a lot of BBQ spots I tried closer to my area weren't as good. *DUCKS*

I usually stuck with Lockhart in Plano. Very solid. I wish I got around more though cuz yeah I wasn't like that impressed even though it's known for BBQ

"I just missed the layup," Morant told reporters during his post-game media availability, which drew a follow-up from the press corps:

"Ja, I know you say you just missed the layup but was there anything that — did Klay jump out at the last second and force you out a little bit wider?"

"Nah," Morant replied, before shaking his head and letting out a dismissive chortle and cracking a smile.
Ja just dismissing Klay's defense huh.

Ngl the first ever Texas BBQ I had was Pelican Lodge. Oh mannnnnnnn. I was hooked :lol: I'm not even sure if that's the top tier Dallas BBQ but idc, that **** is ****ing delicious

Other than that a lot of BBQ spots I tried closer to my area weren't as good. *DUCKS*

I usually stuck with Lockhart in Plano. Very solid. I wish I got around more though cuz yeah I wasn't like that impressed even though it's known for BBQ

Pecan Lodge is so ******* good. If anyone is looking for a good BBQ spot in Dallas, this is IT.
I haven't been in a couple months. Think it's bout time I pay them a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom