2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pecan Lodge is so ****ing good. If anyone is looking for a good BBQ spot in Dallas, this is IT.
I haven't been in a couple months. Think it's bout time I pay them a visit.
My bad, I called it Pelican lol

But yeah, next time I visit I'm going there 100%! **** melts in your damb mouth

Ja just dismissing Klay's defense huh.
Think he just saying he should’ve made it. With his athleticism he prolly could’ve gone up for a dunk.
Think gs wins the series but I’m hoping it goes at least 6.

Last edited:
D StaXX D StaXX N41D N41D @SneakerProSr. @addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I still wonder about that to this day :lol:
Tri-tip? BBQ? Naaaaaaaaaaah.

And D StaXX D StaXX Pecan Lodge ain't anywhere near the best BBQ in the metroplex. :lol:

bbq talk has me thinking about Boudin balls :nthat:
smoked pork, rice, cheese and herbs fried golden brown
Boudin-Balls-IMG_0070-v2-WM.jpg

Tri-tip? BBQ? Naaaaaaaaaaah.

And D StaXX D StaXX Pecan Lodge ain't anywhere near the best BBQ in the metroplex. :lol:
See, I had a feeling Pecan Lodge would get shut down by the locals. I just didn't know any better of where to go :smh: but f it, to me that **** was fire so if there's better than that then lmk!

Do you like Lockhart though? I need a barometer

NO TRI TIP SLANDER

Duuuude

I honestly don't know which I prefer Tri Tip or Brisket. Both so f'n good

When I get my next place I'm gonna get into BBQ'ing and all that

Same. The house is supposed to be finished in June.
I already told the Mrs. the first thing I'm buying is a grill.
I've been watching all these BBQ videos on TikTok trying to prepare.
Definitely hitting up elpablo21 elpablo21 for all the tips. Can't wait!

Think he just saying he should’ve made it. With athleticism he prolly could’ve gone up for a dunk.
Think gs wins the series but I’m hoping it goes at least 6.
Yeah, I still had a feeling he was going to make that layup too. Especially how well he finishes around the hoop.

I’ve been in Houston a lot lately and the bbq is cool n def big portions, but it’s overrated imo from the way “Texas BBQ” gets hyped :lol: :smh:
D StaXX D StaXX Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Let's be clear about this ... You CANNOT have only had BBQ in the "big cities" in Texas and claim to understand what Texas BBQ is and why it's hype.

All the best spots are damned near middle of nowhere, county roads 'when we sell out we're out' type ****.

Them big joints with actual business hours aren't cooking for quality.

Duuuude

I honestly don't know which I prefer Tri Tip or Brisket. Both so f'n good

When I get my next place I'm gonna get into BBQ'ing and all that
Brisket is probably my favorite to make. Flat and Burnt Ends
full.png

BBQ thread kinda slow rn but should pick back up in a couple months. pmatic pmatic be droppin' some good stuff in there. Always good tips from folks

D StaXX D StaXX Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Let's be clear about this ... You CANNOT have only had BBQ in the "big cities" in Texas and claim to understand what Texas BBQ is and why it's hype.

All the best spots are damned near middle of nowhere, county roads 'when we sell out we're out' type ****.

Them big joints with actual business hours aren't cooking for quality.
You gotta lmk fam. Next time I visit I'll make the drive out to these places

I can't have a charcoal or gas grill at the crib, but I would love to start BBQing some stuff, even if it's on a stupid electric grill.

See, I had a feeling Pecan Lodge would get shut down by the locals. I just didn't know any better of where to go :smh: but f it, to me that **** was fire so if there's better than that then lmk!

Do you like Lockhart though? I need a barometer

NO TRI TIP SLANDER
I rock with Pecan Lodge. It's good. Just not the best.

GREAT SPOT for a friend that's in town looking for somehwere to go, though.

And I **** with Tri-Tip... But that ain't BBQ.

Brisket is probably my favorite to make. Flat and Burnt Ends
full.png

BBQ thread kinda slow rn but should pick back up in a couple months. pmatic pmatic be droppin' some good stuff in there. Always good tips from folks
Gonna have to check that thread out. More than anything it'll be like the Pizza thread and just make me go out and buy a feast lol

Same. The house is supposed to be finished in June.
I already told the Mrs. the first thing I'm buying is a grill.
I've been watching all these BBQ videos on TikTok trying to prepare.
Definitely hitting up elpablo21 elpablo21 for all the tips. Can't wait!
I’m on the same thing save for watching tt vids. And I may buy a pool table first, but second will be a grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom