2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could go for some Hawaiian bbq. Some chicken katsu :pimp:
Screenshot_20201111-171404_Instagram.jpg
My go to meal in college lol. There was an L and L across from campus

KATSU 4L

That’s for reminding me bout the good ole catfish :pimp: …They don’t usually have it compared to the other fishes at my local carry outs but it’s banging too

Thread got me bout to go round the way n grab a fish n crab cake platter , plus a chicken box like the one days :emoji_fire: :emoji_hugging:

I want to go fishing and fry my own but I'm not cleaning fish in my studio apartment. Smell would last for weeks.

Bro... I've only had it in Philly and I can't find it anywhere else. If you have a plug.. Please send. I gotta hit up a butcher shop or something.
I don't buy it for myself because I know I can't trust me to not give myself high cholesterol with it
But try Trader Joe's. They're good for weird stuff like that which might be hard to find elsewhere

There used to be a bodega in harlem that put these thick slices of beef bacon on their bacon egg and cheeses
That's how I got exposed to it. I've been preaching the gospel ever since

turkey bacon >>> "regular" bacon

pork <<<

So the food carts around me in the city near work been using the turkey bacon over regular bacon for my breakfast sandwiches, i gotta say im not mad at it its pretty damn good

But i think ill always prefer regular crispy bacon if i had a choice

This housing market ****** up my plans

Wanted backyard BBQing to be a new hobby of mine.

Even went leather sandal shopping a few times.

Had my eye on these brown joints with da big toe hoop.

Dem joints would have had my girl's middle aged aunties moister than a well cooked brisket

turkey bacon >>> "regular" bacon

pork <<<
What is this turkey bacon you speak of..... might have to peep cuz I randomly been getting bacon cravings
Calling turkey bacon "bacon" is a misnomer, but I do **** with it. I stopped messing with pork awhile back, too.

Turkey bacon. Turkey sausage. Ground turkey. All great if cooked and seasoned well.

my bro just gifted me a new old grill , he upgraded and got a flat iron grill
I got a blackstone awhile back and haven't turned on my old "traditional" grill since.

The smoker still gets some run, but anything grilled I've largely just found is better off the flat top.

NO GROUND TURKEY SLANDER

when I said I was just gonna have that, it didn't mean it aint bomb

Put any green veggie in there oooowieeeeee

Pile of rice

Good to go

It's just that compared to BBQ and what not, mannnnn I want some got damb beef

I can't with people. it's MIND BOGGLING TO ME that people are caping for draymond. they are probably mad bc the quality of the game got diminished by a star player being ejected. you've got to consider the person that got fouled.

got into an argument with my boy. i had to ask him 5 times before i got a straight answer "are you cool with someone pulling you out of the air like that". he kept avoiding the question/bringing up the 80s and other stuff that has nothing to do with the foul in question.

ANYONE caping for draymond would want him ejected if he pulled them/their teammate/friend/relative out of the air. Period.

This just lets me know that I need to talk/listen to people less. I'm understanding grumpy old men more and more by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom