2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
this series is gonna ruin Brunson’s off season. went from at least 4 years/80 mill to vet minimum in one series
Dallas will still need to come out of pocket, fortunately for brunson

Reason being if brunson leaves they have no cap space to pay someone else

It’s either pay brunson or get nothing to replace him

I’m sure Detroit or some cap team will offer him 20

When you see an American flag places; on a house, car, etc, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Prob racsim.

Now think about that on a global scale. By virtue of flying an American flag you're supporting racism and terrorism to me. No matter where you are.
I have no issue with the athletes obviously but yeah the nationalism of the people reminds me of some kind of cult

I still don’t look at the flag the same after all these years since Obama left

I Support the athletes not the damb flag or its colors

Ayton is also a much better player than Goober, who they had in the previous round. Plays solid defense and is leaps and bounds better offensively, so he can actually punish the smaller Dallas frontline.
The Mavs defense was scrambling for answers all night because they just can't keep Ayton off his spots.

That's gotta be priority #1 for the offseason. Whether that's via a Brunson S&T, another move altogether, not sure.

The road through the West is gonna go through Phoenix. They gotta find a big that can defend on the block and rebound at a high level. Luka's gonna make anyone viable-or-better offensively in a PnR. Even Dwight Powell shoots like 70% at the rim because of Luka's gravity. :lol:

The Mavs defense was scrambling for answers all night because they just can't keep Ayton off his spots.

That's gotta be priority #1 for the offseason. Whether that's via a Brunson S&T, another move altogether, not sure.

The road through the West is gonna go through Phoenix. They gotta find a big that can defend on the block and rebound at a high level. Luka's gonna make anyone viable-or-better offensively in a PnR. Even Dwight Powell shoots like 70% at the rim because of Luka's gravity. :lol:
Dawg Powell been so shaky lately

He was played off the court 3 games in the first round and last night was useless

Maxi def holding his own

What world we living in lol

But srs it’s concerning that Powell might not be a playoff player. Def seeming like he isn’t a starter

Random thought. I haven’t been back to dc/md since I left in 2014. Are Nike boots/foams/duncans/fp’s still a thing or did the area finally put them to rest. I know NB99_’s will never go anywhere just curious since they used to all be staples.
Mostly put to rest by the under 30 crowd; they’re on the (fake) designer everything wave right now.

However, my old *** still has all of the above in rotation :lol:

The Olympics as a concept is garbage. Fake nationalism is all around and it's stupid. It's dope that there more sports but miss me with all that flag-carrying, country pride nonsense.

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist? Cool. Actually really just America. America should be banned from the Olympics but whatever. We don't need another reason for America to pretend like it doesn't suck, but that's really all the Olympics does.

Speak on it

You bout to have aepps20 aepps20 38 hot :lol:

Dawg Powell been so shaky lately

He was played off the court 3 games in the first round and last night was useless

Maxi def holding his own

What world we living in lol

But srs it’s concerning that Powell might not be a playoff player. Def seeming like he isn’t a starter
He's not a starting center. He's just not. As a rotational bench guy I still think he has utility - but he's not a starter on a contender.

He's an elite roll guy but he's a bad rebounder and he's a bad man-defender.

That spot has to be upgraded.

When you see an American flag places; on a house, car, etc, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Prob racsim.

Now think about that on a global scale. By virtue of flying an American flag you're supporting racism and terrorism to me. No matter where you are.

When I see people with a flag, flag decal or whatever I usually just think nothing of it because pride in any country is sort of a weird concept to me. Especially knowing the country's history. The ones who go hard with the pride are really suspect.

But when I see NBA players or whatever wearing the flag on they're uni or going through the anthem routine I don't assume they're supporting racism and/or terrorism. Seems a tad extreme. :lol:

I get where you're coming from but I think intent matters.

55A616EB-D455-4A4F-9FE6-6FD3E6410FBB.jpeg

3A5595E9-2D78-4FB0-99B3-CDC486A234BD.jpeg

I love how draymond just ignores that he slaps him in his face and tries to bring him down by the jersey. He’s gonna make a great dentist or chiropractor one day.

He's not a starting center. He's just not. As a rotational bench guy I still think he has utility - but he's not a starter on a contender.

He's an elite roll guy but he's a bad rebounder and he's a bad man-defender.

That spot has to be upgraded.
Don’t say his name!

Don’t do it!

Wavy gonna have to come aboard and then start talking **** on luka

Eye see it coming!

When I see people with a flag, flag decal or whatever I usually just think nothing of it because pride in any country is sort of a weird concept to me. Especially knowing the country's history. The ones who go hard with the pride are really suspect.

But when I see NBA players or whatever wearing the flag on they're uni or going through the anthem routine I don't assume they're supporting racism and/or terrorism. Seems a tad extreme. :lol:

I get where you're coming from but I think intent matters.
hmm, idk me personally, if I see a decal or flag on a car I’ve already identified the opp

I admit it’s a pre judge but I guess this is what our society has conditioned me to be

Ppl still rock em but it’s not a “get fly”, see it on everybody feet thing…Fosms n Nike boots are for chill days n running errands now

Once the rest of the country caught on and Nike made all the clown color ways it was a wrap
No doubt. I miss those early-mid 2000's days when all black foam pros, silver/black pros, or all black duncan foams would randomly pop up at shoe city, jimmy jazz and DTLR. I used to joke with my NYC homies that they ruined nike boots, that was the first time I ever seen anybody wearing colors other than black. DC/Bmore wore black goadomes and black only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom