2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to do one of those Grim Reaper memes with Trezz face.

Like Russ, he is on a tour of making teams worse.

nate should probably take trae and the starters out. 30 pt game with 5 min
giphy (37).gif

Tried to tell osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh this in the draft thread a couple years ago. If you can have a bigger, stronger, more athletic version of MJ, it’s a no brainer to take him #1 over Lamelo.

I think because of Lamelo's vision and instincts, it made sense if you felt that he could eventually be a 3 level scorer at some point. Just depends on much improvement you thought / think he could make as a scorer. Passing is kind of overrated in general for #1 draft pick pg's if you can't score at a relatively high level.

The frustrating thing for Charlotte is they were locked into the 6th/7th/8th seed for like 60% of the season then it just fell apart down the stretch :lol: :smh:
Hayward injury was the turning point. They were much better with him on the floor.

They were mid w/ Hayward. They were in 9th place when he went out.

I think because of Lamelo's vision and instincts, it made sense if you felt that he could eventually be a 3 level scorer at some point. Just depends on much improvement you thought / think he could make as a scorer. Passing is kind of overrated in general for #1 draft pick pg's if you can't score at a relatively high level.
I had him at 2 on my board because even though I thought he had a lot of issues, his ceiling was too high for others to be drafted over him. He’s been much better than I thought he’d be. I just think he needs to fundamentally change his game in order to be the scoring threat Ant could be, and I don’t really think that’s happening.

He’s a great piece though. Still need to keep building around him.

Gotta disagree on eye test and I was slow to warm up to Ant.

I mean, if you catch Ant on the right night he looks incredible.

But I saw him against San Antonio this year, vs Philly this year, vs Memphis in February and he looked pretty bad ngl

Melo's floor is higher I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom