2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the 3-1 Heat finish off the Hawks Miami?

Who goes up 3-2, Grizzlies or Wolves in Minny? Pelicans or Suns in PHX?

Heat
Grizzlies
Suns

-foe

39BC414D-5186-420C-8DA5-691AC96954C9.png

for those of you looking for the Genesis of the Lawdog/KillerJ beef. Paypal is [email protected] if you're feeling grateful

It’s new day, lets move on back to playoffs but Homie been quiet once he realized my sports related home decor not just dedicated to Cavs, but also Mike/Kobe/music and that I live in Chicago and not Cleveland.

Summertime Chi >>>>

ThenCleveland digs don’t bother me cause I showed in the years I did live in Cleveland, made the best of it and pretty sure more poppin than anything that man has ever done in his GLAM life of LA which is most likely just coming home and peeping Nt……..and nothing wrong that cause I look forward to this thread every night

So that’s on that and looking back on it, like all beefs, started over small misunderstanding 😂

Last edited:
KAI and KD gonna have a loooooong summer.

And I'm still not sure the Nets realize exactly what they signed themselves up for.

Got the two (three with Ben?) most insecure superstar athletes maybe in all of sports in one locker room. Kyrie and Kev are going to want their hands on EVERYTHING. And so far, every step of the way, that's been a failure.

(Claxton and Simmons on the same team next yr? Yikes, someoine take an insurance policy out on the rim paint)

Boban. You either won or lost big when Boban is coming in. Should be a taunting technical

receipts. always receipts

Probably what’s really happening with Ben:

Ben isn’t playing bc his lawyers told him not to.

He’s going after the money withheld by the Sixers. His mental health and back pain issues now hold more weight since he “couldn’t” play for the supportive Nets either. He’s for sure getting that money back now.

for those of you looking for the Genesis of the Lawdog/KillerJ beef. Paypal is [email protected] if you're feeling grateful

it must have been deeper than that. that little comment shouldnt have escalated to all that dissing

geno straight ethered lawdog in his response but he didnt go after him.

Probably what’s really happening with Ben:

Ben isn’t playing bc his lawyers told him not to.

He’s going after the money withheld by the Sixers. His mental health and back pain issues now hold more weight since he “couldn’t” play for the supportive Nets either. He’s for sure getting that money back now.
Probably?

This is absolutely, unequivocally no questions asked what's happening. :lol: Back pain. Mental health issues. Philly created a hostile working environment.

The second he got back on the court this year those arguments went to hell. Now he can say he tried but the pain wouldn't let him.

Completely unfair?

50F9F42E-A4AE-4161-8365-AA28A8931051.png

So what about the fact that he ghosted the Sixers prior to the season? Or the fact that his teammates were trying to reach out to him but he changed his phone number? None of those things mattered? Ayt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom