• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem starts at the top. I don’t believe mark Davis knows **** about football. And as long as he’s making the calls, you’re gonna continue getting some questionable things

And the people that are in his consulting committee have all been passed by the game. I think Madden is one of them :lol:

defense is getting predictable. Giants ran a lot of well executed screens last week, Chiefs are doing the same today.

I will say, Ive seen Crosby gettin held a lot tonight and no calls

I know DeSean still needs to learn the offense, but has he only been on the field for 1 snap so far?

86BAF003-98E0-43F7-A0A8-81B5F2D7E51A.gif

Derek Carr is who we thought he was :rofl:

Fools gold with Derek Carr. Had a lot of raiders fans excited a few weeks ago and now he’s reverted to, same ol Derek Carr.

I’m sure after the game he’s gonna say it’s his fault, this game is in him, he has to play better blah blah blah, Jesus Christ amen.

Same ol raiders:frown:

Whole team played like ****. We really needed DC to try and keep pace with the Chiefs offense but that DJax fumble really tipped the scale to something they couldn’t overcome.

That fake punt was the final nail in the coffin.

Every aspect of the game the Raiders got **** on.

And Jacobs isn’t getting any kind of production running the ball this season. Gonna be interesting to see if they pick up that contract…

edit: another thing that frustrates me with this team is Waller - they cant scheme up **** for him to get touches and be affective.

Yea, I have no ****en clue how they can’t draw more plays for him. But maybe they do, and with the trash WR core they have, it’s easy for defense to put a major focus on him

Whole team played like ****. We really needed DC to try and keep pace with the Chiefs offense but that DJax fumble really tipped the scale to something they couldn’t overcome.

That fake punt was the final nail in the coffin.

Every aspect of the game the Raiders got **** on.

And Jacobs isn’t getting any kind of production running the ball this season. Gonna be interesting to see if they pick up that contract…

edit: another thing that frustrates me with this team is Waller - they cant scheme up **** for him to get touches and be affective.

Man in week one Waller had like 19 targets :lol:
Forget a scheme, just force feed him that rock.
I get that DC wants to spread the ball around, but when you look up and down our roster and our only weapon is Waller and Renfrow, he should just force them the ball and trust they can make plays.

Yea, I have no ****en clue how they can’t draw more plays for him. But maybe they do, and with the trash WR core they have, it’s easy for defense to put a major focus on him
I know this coaching staff aint anything like Belichick, but them dudes didnt have great WR’s and Gronk still ate.

But I hear you…i’m no coach or an expert in this **** so its easy for us to say :lol:

I know this coaching staff aint anything like Belichick, but them dudes didnt have great WR’s and Gronk still ate.

But I hear you…i’m no coach or an expert in this **** so its easy for us to say :lol:
Yea but they also had Brady :lol:
Kelce eats ALL the time. But look at their other weapons too.

Raiders have no threat at WR, so I think you just put max focus on not letting Waller beat you

86BAF003-98E0-43F7-A0A8-81B5F2D7E51A.gif

Derek Carr is who we thought he was :rofl:

Fools gold with Derek Carr. Had a lot of raiders fans excited a few weeks ago and now he’s reverted to, same ol Derek Carr.

I’m sure after the game he’s gonna say it’s his fault, this game is in him, he has to play better blah blah blah, Jesus Christ amen.

Same ol raiders:frown:
Hate to agree with this

Back
Top Bottom