• London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
86BAF003-98E0-43F7-A0A8-81B5F2D7E51A.gif

Derek Carr is who we thought he was :rofl:

Fools gold with Derek Carr. Had a lot of raiders fans excited a few weeks ago and now he’s reverted to, same ol Derek Carr.

I’m sure after the game he’s gonna say it’s his fault, this game is in him, he has to play better blah blah blah, Jesus Christ amen.

Same ol raiders:frown:

The defense gave up 41 :lol: :lol:

-Carr wasn’t great
-Running game was awful. Carr lead the team in rushing last night.
-DeSean fumble pretty ended the game. Would of been down 3 wort that TD.
-Rich for our coached by Andy Reid

Seeing Chiefs fans take over the Stadium is Vegas is depressing because we all knew it was gonna be like this.

I'll be 40 in September been watching raiders football since I was old enough to understand what was going on. There's been some unforgettable moments and good times but overall during that time we have been trash. For every Ronald Curry in the back of the end zone in Denver in the snow moment the football gods give me they throw 4 years worth of Jawalrus Russell my way. It's hard man but at this point it's either ride this out or stop watching football. I couldn't see myself at this point in life going all in for another team I've invested too much

I'll be 40 in September been watching raiders football since I was old enough to understand what was going on. There's been some unforgettable moments and good times but overall during that time we have been trash. For every Ronald Curry in the back of the end zone in Denver in the snow moment the football gods give me they throw 4 years worth of Jawalrus Russell my way. It's hard man but at this point it's either ride this out or stop watching football. I couldn't see myself at this point in life going all in for another team I've invested too much

Yo, it's weird. No clue why I keep coming back to this team every season even though they disappoint me year after year :lol:
It's close to two decades of disappointment now since that 2002 Super Bowl run.

Don't even know why I do it

Wanted so bad for DC to be that dude, he's from my hometown playing for my favorite team let's get it but Derek Carr is basically David Carr just named Derek we not Gona win with him.

I honestly feel tho the NFL will never let the raiders truly be successful til the Davis family finally gone 😂. I wish Mark could do it for Al, bit the league hated Al so much no way they will never let us win under the Davis family.

I honestly feel tho the NFL will never let the raiders truly be successful til the Davis family finally gone 😂. I wish Mark could do it for Al, bit the league hated Al so much no way they will never let us win under the Davis family.

:lol:

NFL Commissioner selection be like:
Owners: You willing to **** over the Raiders?
NFLCommish-to-be: Absolutely.
Owners: All in favor?
Owners: Aye *in unison*
Owners: Welcome!

aint even mad for flippin **** and making a profit. we all already knew this would be the case with a stadium in Vegas. Mark don’t care, as long as the funds continue to come in. And thats the mindset an NFL owner should have tbh. I dont like it, but thats business.

aint even mad for flippin **** and making a profit. we all already knew this would be the case with a stadium in Vegas. Mark don’t care, as long as the funds continue to come in. And thats the mindset an NFL owner should have tbh. I dont like it, but thats business.

the chiefs fans smiling the entire time :lol: :lol:
Did he really think moving to tourist town it was gonna be mostly Raider fans :lol: Vegas is 7-8 hours away from Oakland. I ain’t gonna travel to watch them suck. It was hard enough when it was a 20 min drive

Had the ball with 2 timeouts and 40 seconds before the half and zero urgency to at least try to push for a FG. what horrible time management by Carr and the coaching staff

edit: I’m not defending Carr by any means, cause he’s playing like straight *** in that 1st half, but you can tell he has zero confidence in his WR’s outside of Renfrow.

Last edited:
Eh. I’m use to this. I’ve come to expect nothin but the worse from this organization :lol:

Back
Top Bottom