Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

19D12783-2B8E-4EB9-86EA-51A52FCF14B4.gif

Not happy about the McDaniels Joe but it makes sense I guess with the GM we bout to be real mid and boring

:lol: I thought I read somewhere that was part of the reason Mark Davis was lovin McDaniels. He wants to work with Carr. If that's the case, then that basically means Mark Davis wants Carr to be the QB going into the future and he was looking for a GM/HC that have that same vision as him.

Welp, I never wanted McDaniels, but I will say i'll try to be optimistic about this: if McDaniels can turn this offense into a version of having Hunter Renfrow be Wes Welker/Julian Edelman, and having our TE's be his versions of Gronk/Hernandez between Waller/Moreau, then hopefully he's able to utilize them in similar fashion.

Hope our defensive coordinate is a bad *** >D

Early offseason reports are saying to expect Carr to get an extension this offseason. No real insight into how long yet.

Gross. Enough with the Patriots tree. It doesn’t work. I would rather take a chance on a first time head coach.

Not a McDaniels guy at all. And don’t feel like the Pats have been drafting as well lately as perceived. I do think McDaniels will be good for the offense though.
Just sick of missing on early draft picks, hope it’s not gonna continue to be a thing.

Back
Top Bottom