2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

he's still doing it with Pujols lol. There's a big difference in testing since then too. Are we of the assumption they haven't tested him at any point?

Played against him in college. I'd for sure say no. He was that kind of hitter then. Nicest guy too had many conversations while on first lol.

Jesus christ u guys make me feel old as hell here :lol:

I played against Manny Ramirez in HS and lets just say no way that grown *** man playin against a buncha teenagers was goin thru puberty :lol:

All jokes aside we all swore he was an adult at the time cause dude was hittin shots like 450 ft at 16 ...

Truth is that anyone can still be using and to believe otherwise may be due to bias. You talking about millions of dollars on the line, and egos of ambitious gifted humans that have succeeded more than failed to get to where they are now. The temptation to continue producing, or produce more than others, can lead one to use.

Last edited:
LA is the same way. You got the city...then you got the county.

You got folks that live in Lancaster claiming LA because it's in the county. It's like an hour drive from the city to Lancaster...lol
Just like folks up in NorCal. From Stockton (armpit of CA) claiming they're from the SF Bay Area.

Nah, man lol.

Just like folks up in NorCal. From Stockton (armpit of CA) claiming they're from the SF Bay Area.

Nah, man lol.

While we’re on the subject…where does San Jose fit in? Almost all my girl’s friends are from there but they were always claiming the bay area so as someone from LA I just assumed that meant oakland or SF :lol:

While we’re on the subject…where does San Jose fit in? Almost all my girl’s friends are from there but they were always claiming the bay area so as someone from LA I just assumed that meant oakland or SF :lol:
San Jose is the Bay Area. The Niners' stadium is actually closer to San Jose than it is to SF.

Yeah, that's part of the Bay Area lol.

I went to the niners/rams game last year and my hotel was in san Jose :lol: Didn’t realize how far away from SF they actually were.

My girls friend’s insisted I get a burrito from La Vic’s before I left and try their sauce. It was aight

he-is-back-sonic2-he-is-back.gif

How long should I wait for others to become suspicious of Judge?

All these code phrases bein used
"He's so far surpassed every other player in the league"
"He bet on himself"
"He trains like no other...."

The guy who's never healthy suddenly is, the career .278 hitter now hitting .316........

"He's clean, they test now"

Yep. Tatis agrees.

*Shrugs*

Let’s be real, he’s injecting the juice right in the gums between his tooth gap.

Unless the MLB considers its job this year driving interest to the sport (Tatis got caught so I assume not), the MLB wouldn’t be doing their job if he hasn’t been tested so I assume he has been and multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom