2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

RDT_20220922_1811558687164274659837087.jpg

I went to the niners/rams game last year and my hotel was in san Jose :lol: Didn’t realize how far away from SF they actually were.

My girls friend’s insisted I get a burrito from La Vic’s before I left and try their sauce. It was aight

Smart...when I went, my friend had us in SF. The to and from Levi's was brutal. Buzzkill.

Interesting question for those of you who may have an answer….

Were players in the 60’s just allowed to cut the sleeves off their jerseys?

F1539682-073C-4EBE-AB48-D20FF21C6E95.jpeg
7D0D0AB9-4176-4A49-B3A1-87B95D99098D.jpeg

I went to the niners/rams game last year and my hotel was in san Jose :lol: Didn’t realize how far away from SF they actually were.

My girls friend’s insisted I get a burrito from La Vic’s before I left and try their sauce. It was aight

Hold up…..

Levi Stadium is 50 miles away from San Francisco?

Bro that’s like more than half the distance from NY to Philly :lol:

See this is what I meant when I said they just drew big square lines on the West Coast :lol:

luisfigo luisfigo You going to drive 50 miles 1 hour plus to watch the World Cup games in 2026?

I was wondering why you @ me in the baseball thread about the World Cup.

I hate Levi’s stadium and probably won’t. I’ll be following nossa seleção wherever they go in the states. unless we get bounced out of group stage and there’s some knockout rounds I can go to after.

Getting to Levi’s is a ******* trek and the surrounding area sucks balls. Like an all day event. For a 1pm niners game I leave the city at like 10am and wont get home until almost 7pm. Public transit is even worse. Can’t wait until this piece of crap is obsolete. Turner field and ballpark in Arlington was done after 20-25 years. I can only hope but its baseball stadiums and different politics so I can’t even compare.

I was wondering why you @ me in the baseball thread about the World Cup.

I hate Levi’s stadium and probably won’t. I’ll be following nossa seleção wherever they go in the states. unless we get bounced out of group stage and there’s some knockout rounds I can go to after.

Getting to Levi’s is a ****ing trek and the surrounding area sucks balls. Like an all day event. For a 1pm niners game I leave the city at like 10am and wont get home until almost 7pm. Public transit is even worse. Can’t wait until this piece of crap is obsolete. Turner field and ballpark in Arlington was done after 20-25 years. I can only hope but its baseball stadiums and different politics so I can’t even compare.

Seems a lot of these new stadiums are horrible for folks going to the games.

It's great once you are in, but coming and going is horrible.

I heard horrible things about the Raiders new place and I'll find out about Sofi sooner than later...

Hold up…..

Levi Stadium is 50 miles away from San Francisco?

Bro that’s like more than half the distance from NY to Philly :lol:

See this is what I meant when I said they just drew big square lines on the West Coast :lol:
39 miles away to be exact. From the current stadium to the old location lol.

Back
Top Bottom