2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Apple TV’s coverage tonight was pretty good. They should def get more games to call. Apple TV in general isn’t bad.

0C117D9D-614D-432F-879A-E41F7C7D4634.jpeg

I might have to go see this Smile ******** at the movies, it’s a good luck charm for the Metsies

felt that one all the way down in the south bay :wow:

They keep talking about Winfield I was on google seeing how tall he was when I heard the crack of the bat :lol:

I like Pujols but it amazes me goes this dude somehow managed to escape the steroids scandal when his personal trainer back in the day was basically the main supplier of the stuff to the majority of those who got caught.

Just goes to show if the media likes somehow they will get a pass for pretty much anything. If it when Albert reaches 700 - it’s just as tainted as any of the records by Bonds, McGwire and others.

I like Pujols but it amazes me goes this dude somehow managed to escape the steroids scandal when his personal trainer back in the day was basically the main supplier of the stuff to the majority of those who got caught.

Just goes to show if the media likes somehow they will get a pass for pretty much anything. If it when Albert reaches 700 - it’s just as tainted as any of the records by Bonds, McGwire and others.

4362BA19-BC37-437B-AF80-2606DE1FBE17.jpeg

Heaney deserves that notation in the record book more than Bickford does :lol:

Straight crushed those :wow:

Back
Top Bottom