2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Wouldn’t be surprised if he signs a short term deal with player options so he can show off his skills, opt out, then sign a long term deal

Any team that gives him a long term deal now for anything remotely close to what he wants is absurd

If I have to hear someone call the Sox a 119 win team again...has any other team had their postseason wins added to their regular season total? I don’t remember the astros being called a 112 win team

upload_2018-10-29_13-24-27.jpeg
He was Wylin don’t blame em

That Boras/Harper remark was nothing more than a joke. Kay actually got into it with a troll a few days ago.

Jersey was tacky ... not gonna be that guy tho, just gonna look for whenever he pulls on his jersey there, thats all ... enjoy ....

:wink:

I'm still hurt by the World Series L, but I just heard David Price's soundbite about holding the cards. Respect to that man for keeping it 100, a lot of athletes front like they don't pay attention or feel pressure but to overcome in the biggest stage and dominate, that's something. BoSox have a lot of guys that are easy to root for.

If I have to hear someone call the Sox a 119 win team again...has any other team had their postseason wins added to their regular season total? I don’t remember the astros being called a 112 win team
It’s the Red Sox, they take everything to the 100th degree.

The Astros and all the other mlb teams lost their relevance for the 2018 season once the Sox won. It was a great season for baseball in general, though.

Back
Top Bottom