2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone get shipping yet from undefeated? Trying to gauge when’s a good time to pick up. Feel like they’ll drop below 2 when undercutting begins.

I'm in LA. Nothing yet. Not even confirmation email. But Account on undefeated has the order and charge is on my statement. Just waiting. I'm sure it'll be here. Undefeated Guavas took a little bit of time.

4CE384BF-6905-4A88-AC18-9DCED89EB5A9.jpeg

In English, "you people" is generally an offensive term. As people have historically used it to stereotype others deemed beneath them.

Example: "You people like to wear your mids."
Oh, I truly did not know that. I apologize; I did not mean to insult anyone.
At first I thought of writing “you guys” but I wasn’t sure if guys could be used also to address girls so I opted for people.
Thank you for correcting my mistake and again I apologize.

dunk low Sb vs dunk low, pretty comparable sizing.?I wear a 9.5 in Sb lows. Should I get the same size in regular dunks?
depends on your foot shape. I'm a semi-wide footer and for SBs from 2018 and forward I can go true to size but, i can manage a half size up as well. For SBS 2010-2015 I have to go a half size up. If i got tts i have to take the insole out. can't even put a replacement insole in. if i break them in i'm okay. Now, SBs from 2010 and before i can wear my tts no problem. But, back then i was 40 pounds lighter as i hadn't put my man weight on yet. i always assumed that impacted my shoe sizing a bit. From what i hear, if you have regular high arch foot shape you should be good with tts.

FE49888B-031D-4C81-A09C-4726D4668907.jpeg

for a raffle ticket

My desire to purchase the latest and newest sneakers diminish more and more as time goes on. Don’t get me wrong I still love sneakers but the headache, bs, and the people associated with them now are just weird to me now.

This isn’t directed to anyone up here of course. Imma be on NT with or without the sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom