2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It would be smarter to give info while their releasing or when you already got your pair. Everything has already been said down to time , price and possible locations.

If they don't want to look back a couple 100's of pages like everyone else has f*** them. 

By giving out info  in these hyped times, your giving your enemy ammo. He tell 1 , 1 tells 2 and so on.

Secure your pair first is all i'm saying. 

(Survival of the Fittest)

It would be smarter to give info while their releasing or when you already got your pair. Everything has already been said down to time , price and possible locations.

If they don't want to look back a couple 100's of pages like everyone else has f*** them. 

By giving out info  in these hyped times, your giving your enemy ammo. He tell 1 , 1 tells 2 and so on.

Secure your pair first is all i'm saying. 

(Survival of the Fittest)

Bosh Mode :lol:

I agree on continuing to provide info at this point. If you can't use a simple search function maybe you deserve to strike out. Got some sites ready wish we could share more but at this point you're hurting your own chances giving it up now

:rofl:

bosh giff

djprotoj sighting

and @brooklynprojects on twitter

:rofl:

Im in stitches right now. i cant i just cant

Floridians are too nice!!! Need em!! Those 510s are nice as well! Not big on camo though, probably pass on those.

For all the Brooklyn cats
Its weird because I hit up Homage and they said no go on the Diamonds. Said that Nike has been skipping them on major releases lately. Is it a good sign that lower level sb accounts are getting pairs or fsr? It sure seems good to me. And then you see the price tag lmao. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom