2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't shoot the messenger I'm just passing along info from someone who has held a pair in hand. He did the review instore with one of their pairs to be released.

The Tiffs are hitting every account; no one wants to listen to me but the market is gonna flood like Noah's Ark

Yes it is a 4 in mens. Which translates to a 5.5 in women's sizing. 

nah bro.. there really isn't a "mens size 4"..and that GS 5.5 is really a size 7 in womens.... SBs don't dileneate Men's sizes from GS (Kids sizes).. The prices don't differ either..

So if a SB shoe is produced in a size 4, it's really a GS size 4.. The same sizing concepts that you would apply to your normal size counts..

Must be, cant find the page to confirm.

just click the freaking live chat link and ask

I love the idea of foot measurements
Bad idea. I wear 12-13 yet a foot measure would say a 10

Lmao for real i was thinking the same ****. How you go from a 10 to a 13. Something has to be wrong with your foot bruh.
wide foot. When I measured my foot recently this is what I got
Not even trying to be an ***, but you should probably switch over to New Balances.

That is correct. CCS will be carrying the Solar Red Air Yeezy 2 and Platinium Air Yeezy 2 on Feb 8th - Release time 8am.

9-13 size run, nothing below 8 or above 13.

Good Luck 
Is this actually real? I feel like it is a joke, but I need to know for certain.
47t2114508.jpg

man, i had no idea this release would get this hype.

these kids are dumb tho, cuz they made a ton of these... the market is gonna be flooded and resell won't be that much.

you'll have to sit on these dumb long for them to really be worth spending hours and nights in the cold like this...

and even then, ain't worth it to me (and i wanna wear them, not resell, like most of these kids)...

i'm in Raleigh, NC, and apparently they started lining up yesterday...

i'm not about that camp out life... i might wait a few hours, but otherwise i'd rather try my luck online saturday morning, and worst case pay some bum their lil' resell fee.

i'm mostly just trying to get my girl a pair, cuz i already got 2 pairs of the lows (1 to rock, and 1 deadstock).
laugh.gif

i've actually had my eye on these for a few weeks, but kinda expected to roll up early saturday morning and pick up my girl's pair. if my size is still available, i might grab it, but it's whatever.

and my days of having a SB hook up are long gone, my dude moved a few years ago...

didn't realize the hype would be like this... i mean, not camp out 2 or 3 days out type ishhhh...
mean.gif

once the impulse buying is over and the market is OD flooded, resellers gonna be salty... cuz they ain't gonna make much.

i personally think this colorway looks better on the low top than the high, so i'm not gonna be mad if i miss 'em.
i'm sure these are gonna make the OG's worth more... in fact, from seeing the OG prices on the FB marketplaces lately, it seems they already have.

glad i got 2 pair.
glasses.gif
A good ole Proto humble brag as well as the obligatory "I'm going after these, but I don't care" save face in case I strike out post...now it's a party.

Are you guys refreshing the newest products page or waiting for the tweet tomorrow? Trying to get these for my little bros birthday.

hopefully when these drop, prices come down. lowest is 350 now. fudge pops! knew i should've bit on that $230 a couple days ago.

I am 0-11 using their service. Total waste of time. At least they don't pre-charge your card anymore.
whats funny is he always he gets his pairs but you are 0-11
mean.gif
..DM ill tell you what ATC service i use to cop limited releases

Back
Top Bottom