2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went by Niketown NYC today since I'm in New York this week and they still had pairs of 510s, Valetines Day, Snake Eyes, and BHMs. Not sure about phone orders.
I find it so funny that NTNY has 510s in stock yet people are buying the same shoes at a 50% premium + shipping from FCNY. The SOURCE still has shoes but the RESELLER is the one moving product. It really does show a lot of people out there don't do their homework.

This is not easy....

My boys sitting around cringing as I take a knife to these bad boys.

My bull terrier could careless

I always struggle on whither or not rip up my CC, I think it looks dope, just can't bring myself to do it.

I find it so funny that NTNY has 510s in stock yet people are buying the same shoes at a 50% premium + shipping from FCNY. The SOURCE still has shoes but the RESELLER is the one moving product. It really does show a lot of people out there don't do their homework.
People just don't do enough homework plain and simple. Just too quick to jump the gun thinking that the deal they have in front of them is the only deal available. Only if those people were plugged into NT then they would know what's up lol...

This is not easy....

My boys sitting around cringing as I take a knife to these bad boys.

My bull terrier could careless

I wasn't a big fan of the shoe, but I do think they look pretty BA when that top layer is removed a bit. Sort of how the Statue of Libertys get that patina look when you scuff them up.

I wasn't a big fan of the shoe, but I do think they look pretty BA when that top layer is removed a bit. Sort of how the Statue of Libertys get that patina look when you scuff them up.

The gimmicks sold me on the CC. Not really big on white based SB's, but the underlay and the secret pocket were nice touches IMO. Had to have them in the stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped smoking back in college, I am not bothered by it, but I won't buy a pair that would be better suited to someone's collection that does enjoy smoking. Kind of how no matter how nice I think the shoes are if I'm not really into the group I won't buy a band related pair of shoes either, DJAM dunk the exception, I didn't care much for the sound he was pushed, but I did like the dunk and the pitch dots on the heel were a reminder of my time spent spinning vinyl, and I thought it was a nice tribute to a devoted sneaker enthusiast.

Slayer, Guns N Roses, Melvins, Del the Funky Homosapien...trying to think of more still.

Edit: Motley Crue, Milli Vanilli, Dinosaur Jr.

Last edited:
There's a pair of Iron Maidens that didn't make it past the sample stage

UNKLE
Appetite for Destruction
Dr Feelgoods

and the grand daddy of them all the Wu Tang dunk from 1999 which was just an Iowa dunk with Wu branding, and just about impossible to find.
and I'm sure there's more but those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head

Last edited:
Dinosaur Jr., Dr Feelgoods, Born In The USA Highs, McRads, Cosby Sweaters (If you want to count that the guy that designed them later said they were inspired by Biggie's sweaters), Marshall Amp (The Speaker brand), Wu-Tangs, Joe Strummers, Gibsons, Eiffel 65s, Bloody Sunday. Just to name a few.

Edit: Well damn, you guys posted that hella fast, lol.

Last edited:
So is there anyone online getting the SOMP's? I see premier is throwing the left overs out there, but I am doubting they'll have any left. That's my local, thinking I'll be driving there to score a pair rather than battle everyone online for what's left over...

So is there anyone online getting the SOMP's? I see premier is throwing the left overs out there, but I am doubting they'll have any left. That's my local, thinking I'll be driving there to score a pair rather than battle everyone online for what's left over...
Premier always says that they will lob the remaining stock online but they ALWAYS have had atleast two full size runs of each release online. For example, everyone expected the tiffs to be sold out in store but naaah Premier put up a few full size runs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom